Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

SOMEONE PLAY A GAME WITH ME, I NORMALLY SOLO Q SO I WANNA SEE HOW IT IS TO PLAY WITH A TEAM OR AT LEAST ONE OTHER PERSON I CAN LOVE AND TRUST
didn't want to put too much on elevate vs clg since they're both rather even, but i wish i would of put more, only .46 value on clg
*sigh*, guys, I just lost my last competitive match for the day. Had a great win streak when it was 11-5 in the first half. Second half, I planted the bomb, only one remaining left and tried to awp last one in mid. Failed and score was now 14-15. Anyways, next round my whole team and I rushed to A from long. We had the bomb site cleared and there was 3 CTs remaining. 2 came from cat and killed a teammate. We would've tied it if it wasn't for some Russian dude on our team who had the bomb and decided to just kill the 2 CTs. Failed, and whole team died. 14-16 -.- and the Russian dude didn't speak English on our team btw.
Ah, Russians in cs go.
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
why didn't you just kill yourself
russians are the worstest
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Originally Posted by HiPower View Post
mm_dedicated_search_maxping 50

Originally Posted by CkyToH View Post
its probably not that Power

If he's from Indiana i cant see you having big ping issues
but if that IN stands for Indonesia then yeah you wont be finding many official servers under 100 ping.

i match make using the default max ping and never find anything above 70ms usually

IN stands for india. Only servers i get sub 50 ping in are official valve 64 tick ones since they are located in my country.
Buying/Selling heads by great artists? Shoot me a PM
and after 10 wins (yesterday) i got SEM. And my crazy friends have told me: play with us, u will win! play, play we are MGE, LE, E and i got f*cked up. At least, i killed 7 players and got 2 MVP's