Toribash
Originally Posted by Chus View Post
Ok. But, I am accepted or rejected?

Originally Posted by CoKe View Post
No from me. More effort needed,this isn't a low class clan.
That is all. g'day.

There you go.
[ORMO] [OLDA] [The Team] [The JHX Experience]
Good day Dr. Freud
alright so check this out. i love this clan and what it stands for. I am withdrawing my application for good. this is because i want to help something grown like my clan i just joined "savage" its a new clan. i just feel like this clan may not be for me im into a little deeper shit than this clan is willing to accept and i didnt want to hide anything from eVo. Tripstone knows what im talking about sorry to you mostly my friend and OfCannibis aswell love you guys wish you the best of luck.
Name: Cotter
Belt: 10th dan black belt
GMT: -5 (EST, Washington DC)
Past Clans:
TAG(2008, co-leader, dead)
ToriKnights(2008, co-leader, dead)
The Fallen Ones(TFO, co-leader)

Skills

Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any): Never! What's the point of having alts? XP

Recommendations/Vouchers ([eVo] & Single Allies): BlueEvil, p0int, D3m0nz, Smokie

Mods

About Yourself

Why [eVo]?

Future Plans

(I know how long it takes to review these applications so that is why I am posting this right before I am leaving on a trip for a week. I should be able to check the forums and I might be able to play in game but I will not be able to present my full potential in game as I would be forced to play with a laptop mouse pad which I'm not used to.)
Last edited by nomechy102; Jan 11, 2013 at 04:45 AM. Reason: Forum lingo
Hold up let me see if I have any fux... Nope NO FUCKS!
Nomechy's guide to surviving toribash
Name:Kball
Belt:6th dan (250 games till 7th)
GMT: -5
Past Clans: [Clan]-[Zero]-[Elite]-[Tint]
Special Skills : Marketing and dueling

Player Card:

Previous nicks

Recommendations/Vouchers

Modes your good at

About yourself

WHy do you want to join [eVo]

What do you wish to accomplish here/future plans

[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

Name:Cameron
Belt: 4th dan
GMT: -6
Past Clans: Legend
Special Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing, Events, Etc..): Art

Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any): No

Recommendations/Vouchers (eVo & Single Allies): no.
Modes You're Good At (Wushu, Aikido, TaekKyon, Kickbox, Etc..): Aikdo.

About Yourself: TRUE: i LIKE to play bo2,mw2.This is why i like playing video games,I get paid just to play 5 hours and the rest of the day i be on toribash.com

Why Do You Want To Join [eVo]: I just need a clan that can deal with the world and you guys know a lot about toribash and you guys are pro's witch i need.

What Do You Wish To Accomplish Here/Future Plans If Accepted Into [eVo]:Jokes, And a good time.
Im back!
HHmmm ok i was never getting an answer and i reallx dont care anyore .... i really like alot people of the clan but im not waiting 365 day to get an answer from a clan in a small game.

Originally Posted by nomechy102 View Post
Name: Cotter
Belt: 10th dan black belt
GMT: -5 (EST, Washington DC)
Past Clans:
TAG(2008, co-leader, dead)
ToriKnights(2008, co-leader, dead)
The Fallen Ones(TFO, co-leader)

Skills

Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any): Never! What's the point of having alts? XP

Recommendations/Vouchers ([eVo] & Single Allies): BlueEvil, p0int, D3m0nz, Smokie

Mods

About Yourself

Why [eVo]?

Future Plans

(I know how long it takes to review these applications so that is why I am posting this right before I am leaving on a trip for a week. I should be able to check the forums and I might be able to play in game but I will not be able to present my full potential in game as I would be forced to play with a laptop mouse pad which I'm not used to.)

Yes from me.

Originally Posted by kball View Post
Name:Kball
Belt:6th dan (250 games till 7th)
GMT: -5
Past Clans: [Clan]-[Zero]-[Elite]-[Tint]
Special Skills : Marketing and dueling

Player Card:

Previous nicks

Recommendations/Vouchers

Modes your good at

About yourself

WHy do you want to join [eVo]

What do you wish to accomplish here/future plans

For now I'm going to vote no. Feel free to try again in the future.

Originally Posted by kevinnash View Post
Name:Cameron
Belt: 4th dan
GMT: -6
Past Clans: Legend
Special Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing, Events, Etc..): Art

Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any): No

Recommendations/Vouchers (eVo & Single Allies): no.
Modes You're Good At (Wushu, Aikido, TaekKyon, Kickbox, Etc..): Aikdo.

About Yourself: TRUE: i LIKE to play bo2,mw2.This is why i like playing video games,I get paid just to play 5 hours and the rest of the day i be on toribash.com

Why Do You Want To Join [eVo]: I just need a clan that can deal with the world and you guys know a lot about toribash and you guys are pro's witch i need.

What Do You Wish To Accomplish Here/Future Plans If Accepted Into [eVo]:Jokes, And a good time.

No from me.

Originally Posted by KOTBOLT View Post
HHmmm ok i was never getting an answer and i reallx dont care anyore .... i really like alot people of the clan but im not waiting 365 day to get an answer from a clan in a small game.

This is one of the hardest clans to get into for a reason. Lack of persistence shows us you are not ready to join. Also, you clearly can't see you need to do more(as an individual) in order to gain our full attention.Makes me feel that if you did in fact join,you would ride the name and do less.

But then good luck on your future endeavours regarding this "small game".

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

I may reapply later this year. Is it ok if I post in [eVo's] threads?
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

Originally Posted by KOTBOLT View Post

You didn't get an answer because we didn't want you.

Also, If your post is ignored we don't want to hear you fucking whine about it.
We really don't care.
[eVo]|Order of Taekkyon|2007