Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

wtflol? if we use those as our thingys...badges! (you know, where its like a piccy of your tori, and all your stats) i want acid!
Something about busses:D
*SigPic*
a little bit annoyed
im not a total d!@k head, and im not going to leave streight away, but when i post something in the forums, it takes like 2 or 3 days to get it answered, and in game i never see any of you, ever, i saw profile 1 to 10 once, but that was for like 30 seconds, as i said before, im not going to leave straight away, but i kinda want to know what gmt you all are, because i dont know, and its annoying only talking to you all...about stuff unrelated to the actual game.....

toribash
*SigPic*
>.< i think my friend posted this when i went to the toilet, but im leaving it up in hope of an answer other than the cliche answer, "you don't have one."

How do you know, when did you check?
*SigPic*
sorry, im retarded (im not joking i actualy am, i have dislexia (have no idea how to spell it(<-- no pun intended)and i am autistic!), but that doesnt mean i cant read other threads, sorry 'bout that RDC
*SigPic*