Toribash
I'm Bronze I -double digits for a reason. My latest game (from now) is just horrid. Probs my worst Yi game. I hate the new jungle .-.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Out of principle, I refuse to play during pre-season because something is always unbalanced beyond belief. The number of ww I see has jumped astronomically, and it's incredibly irritating how much of a massive dickbag fotm players are.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
so self mystery gifting is up...

meh i wanted panth/kha skins BUT THIS
-----
(i do already have a vi, shen and cho skin)
Last edited by Unicorn; Nov 28, 2014 at 03:59 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
It's funny cause I've always been playing WW way before Feral Flare or this new, broken jungle. It's sad that he has a high ban rate now. He's probably the only champ I got good ranked wins on on season 4 xD
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
He's rightfully banned.

I understand they plan on releasing a rework soon for him so they probably are reluctant to touch him right now, but they honestly saw this level of bs coming before they released the jungle rework. They state in the patch notes that ww has a better clear speed, safety, and consistency than almost any other jungler out there in the new jungle, yet they only hit his ult timer, and even then by 20 seconds. Combined with all the on-hit benefits they've created, alongside the inability to cancel ww ult damage and onhit procs even by ccing him mid ult, means that it's a huge ball of true damage, magic damage, and physical damage numbers being thrown at a target with no mitigation or counter play. It doesn't matter if it happens 20 seconds less often, when it does happen now it's basically a free kill regardless of whether an ally helps or not.

Meanwhile, they hit mumu with an armor and w nerf in the exact same patch, completely ignoring the sustain meta that was already forming in the pbe for the new jungle, because "his clear time would be too fast" ignoring the fact that he gets wasted in the new jungle, even with his slightly fast clear time.

They completely missed the mark on what the meta would be, and now there's a patch of unbalance to deal with.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games

braumy ftw
I'm playing with a Kalista right now, she seems pretty amaaazzzing
Virus: Son | ImVeryBlue: Husband | Creati0n: Wife
WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY
Kalista's ult is annoying as fuck when you're playing support.

*Doing my own thang pokin' dem bitchez*
nek minnit
*Kalista ults randomly as you're poking the enemy near their tower and you get thrown into their tower where you then die*