yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Ok. But he is not online right now. I asked him about the clan tag and he left ...
"Roses are red violets are blue, if I had a brick I'd throw it at you." -Stewie
And what is that in chat: I love your comics?
Did he take credit for my work? Cause if he did, he's gonna be in the next one... DEAD.
(will use my voodoo magic power, so everything that I draw will happen to him in real life!)
No we won't... Cuz if we loose, that's just a game, and if we win, YOU'll fell sry about not being accepted. You're the only Atlantic member that's realy thinking that this is a real war... That more for a friendly competition...

#TribeOn
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
Hkp is not leaving, and LSL, just wait a bit more... I have done the new comic! just waiting for the Rutten to make grammar correction in txt. I have problem with english grammar...
Also I know i didn't offended u cause I'm not using irc that much @.@... Some other guys - probably...

Definitely not you, you're one of my favourite members. Also, thanks for the comic, i'm sure it'll be great. And you should use irc more

Also, thanks everyone else. Never thought people would notice/care about the difference once i'd left. Kinda strange to see.
Bye then LSL, and GL in everything u do!
you should use irc more

ehh, I would, but dial up is pain in the ass and adsl at work i can use only in the morning when everyone sleeps across the ocean...
Once again, GL.
Well, i did karate for a little while. Funny thing is, in a fight, i don't use it. I mean, it's given me better reflexes, having someone try to stylishly bash the shit out of you once every week, but the reflexes are about all that i use. Other than that, freestyle or lsl style