Toribash
I saw this video.
Originally Posted by Riot
"Traders whisper stories of a beast below Shurima’s sands. They say she stalks the caravans that dare cross her domain. They say she hunts those that run, and kills those that fight. But what if the stories aren’t simple stories? What if they’re true?"

I guess new female void champion.

(Kassadin's daughter? Cho'Gath's girlfriend?)
Last edited by Chris; Nov 24, 2014 at 08:18 PM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
I saw this video.

I guess new female void champion.

(Kassadin's daughter? Cho'Gath's girlfriend?)

Originally Posted by Rito in lore
Skarner, the crystalline guardian, defends the entrance to a realm deep beneath the shuriman wastes. The few who survive trespassing his domain describe a creature of terrifying intelligence, anger, and precision. What this merciless creature protects, no one knows.

However, the video description and Skarner's lore...
Originally Posted by Kat View Post
ww, nunu, pantheon and xin will be "the viable" champs in the new jungle imo.

Udyr will be a good jungle around now. But thats just my thoughts.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I've been playing alot of gragas in the new jungle.

He's pretty decent to be fair, his W chunks like a motherfucker.

Also a bit of Maokai, (only because of the remodel) but he's actually still decent despite the couple of nerfs.

P.S iceborn 4 lyf
baha
"so i just doing some maths and found out: if u buy skirmishers with Devourer, smite the enemy and use Fiora Ult u do on lvl 1 Ult over 800 Damage, this shit is broken"

Hm, just a quote from youtube; but this was on a smite top lane warwick video with the same jungle item, he could smite the riven then ult due to the on hit damage.

I want to try this but I down own scummy fiora :c
But then MR and AR is a thing. *sigh*
But still...

THE DREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMM!
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
-PBE Updated-

SPOILER

Last edited by Chris; Nov 25, 2014 at 12:02 PM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
i liked pink more :C
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
red ftw
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Wow, cool that the icon you have changes the poro.

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.