Toribash
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Lol is he really? Well, unless you're playing against Trick, then you're fucked.

its all about the skirmisher and devourer...
his ult procs on hit...
if u smite an enemy with skirmisher ull already do 5x 35 true dmg bonus with ult.
if u have a NON stacked devourer u do a 5x 40 magic dmg bonus ontop of that.
if u have a wits end its again a 42 magic dmg bonus ontop of it.
also a botrk with 8% dmg of current health hurts too...

just with skirmisher, devourer and wits end u deal a 585 bonus dmg.. without, runes, masteries, ult base dmg...
so u can do at around 20min (if ure a bit fed, what u should be) about 1200 dmg on their adc. which is the broken thing on him...

u can even play him toplane with smite, start gromp/golems for early lv 2, when u got skirmishers u have a 60sec cd. ignite everytime u ult...
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Albus you might aswell stop posting in this thread since you use scripts.
Last edited by Mohshinn; Nov 23, 2014 at 10:53 PM.
If you did, you risk being permabanned. People have lost accounts because they simply altered the game to change the saturation.

Rito doesn't like it when you touch their things.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Rito should add an option for it. Either that, or change the settings of your monitor. That sounds really stupid.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by Albus View Post
m8 u forgot about xerath

ww is also broken too in the new jung

Xerath was always a mediocre pick in my opinion, but definitely not a very strong one.
And yes, I forgot ww.
Lol is he really? Well, unless you're playing against Trick, then you're fucked.

He's beyond broken right now. Just hit 59% win rate.
Originally Posted by Kat View Post
ww, nunu, pantheon and xin will be "the viable" champs in the new jungle imo.

It's just a matter of time before ww and nunu gets nerfed tho. Sucks.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

WW nerfed? If rito ever does that, there will be riot (pun intended) in the community. Why ban a champ like WW? He's always been that good .-.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
WW nerfed? If rito ever does that, there will be riot (pun intended) in the community. Why ban a champ like WW? He's always been that good .-.

While that is true, the meta has made him incredibly strong because he can safely farm to 6 with little to no punishment. If the enemy jungler decides to gank or do anything else but farm he will end up being behind ww, because the jungle experience distribution is fucked at the moment.
Originally Posted by leilak View Post
While that is true, the meta has made him incredibly strong because he can safely farm to 6 with little to no punishment. If the enemy jungler decides to gank or do anything else but farm he will end up being behind ww, because the jungle experience distribution is fucked at the moment.

So that's why I can get to lvl 3 with just blue and grump. Or was it blue grump and wolves? It's definitely more than it was previously. Or something.

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.