Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

It just won't be the same around here without his green, awesome, skipping Llama...
/me cries and runs away
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Damn, I gotta get the Fez to stay over some time.

Nice corey, you has demonzorz! ;P
Anywho, I haven't been on much lately because I have been helping out with stuff around the community.
Still won't be on after this until later tonight.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Well, keep working on it, and sell it.
He is a clan-hopper.
I have replied, but I don't know if I was too late or not.
Practicallly, everyone hates him, and there is a kind of, cult, or something, that hate him the most.
If we do not join this "cult", the severe consequences are that all of the clans in this "cult", will bear down upon us, utterly destroying our reputation of being a good clan. We will have more enemies that ever before if we let Nnaass, or roronoa or whatever stay, and if we kick him out, we practically join this movement.
So, what do you guys think?
(left in random discussion because I need OfUnknown to see that we are discussing this.)
The first lot look like you did no work on them, just used a render of some kind.
And the other lot are gone.
Good thing this is in the Leet Chambers, yes?
Someone else can do it, i have too much on my plate right now.
eh people can change, people need ot learn to forgive but if Roronoa is realy that hated he needs to fix his problem...

I know im an old friend of ofunknown and i would not like to ruin that friendship over a person who has joined our clan.

Personally people have faults nobody is perfect but if they are really a good person they can learn to forgive and apoligize to others they may have hurt or w/e.

If the price of keeping roronoa in this clan is to ruin my own reputation not the Clans i will take that risk.
I believe in change, and if a person just tries they can change...

I vote ot keep him but only to ruin my own reputation not the clans.
JaCk Is BaCk
Very much so sir.
paint {dot} net is pretty cool i was playing around with it its not bad.
If only Gimp and pain{dot}net combined and made the super duper pieace of f shizzle !.

Anyways back on topic come on roronoa >.>
JaCk Is BaCk