Toribash
I'll add you mercy, you just accept and then I help you and tell you how to play together, wait for me.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Made a Room ANd Playing dirtbikes In It. Sooo Funny! Im Loll'ing So Hard! XD
-----
/jo Hero. Im Having So Much Fun! XD
Last edited by HerobrineDead; Aug 24, 2013 at 06:50 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Nub.
Okay Coming herbrine.

Also,

WTF L3RK:

Last edited by mercykiller; Aug 24, 2013 at 07:42 PM.
Originally Posted by tictacky2 View Post
Lol, I dont know what to say like im loling so hard.

Then don't say anything. It's better than making a useless post.
Flutter, I think there's something between you and L3rk, maybe a secret, that made l3rk say that mercy is gay and you don't want to tell us, I can feel it since l3rk is ignoring ME and mercy so much...
Etc. Too much people are ignoring me these days because I helped them im the beginnimg and now they're better than me because I'm not playing, ehm. But l3rk is my friend from when Legendary was unofficial and I don't know what's the thing that made him hate me or made him change :/
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
I think I am with patrickooo with his point..
Maybe there is and when i told you guys about it in LOl you didnt say anything flutter well Thats too bad ..I was thinking that was the best clan and have the best leader.
You are just imagining things, the reason why I didn't say anything in LoL is because l3rk said what he wanted. I have nothing to do with that. He should be arguing, not me.