Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Ice Cream was good. Yea you and fezch can have some male bondage.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Going to bed soon. Same goes to you mr!
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I gots an idea. We could go do something like make the biggest wib-balls megathread in the history of towwybash!
As your leader has been notified, we currently have issues towards Nnaass (Also known as the Roblarg 74 name, and no, I will not waste my effort to remember that faeg name), and would really not like him to ruin your clan. Showing my disappointment to his shame, read my sig, and if you do not understand, failure is a metaphor for Nnaass. I highly recommend removing him or else severe consequences will happen within the next 24 hours.
[Ele] Leader | [Bleu] Supervisor | Artists' Co-op
Im off now.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
emo head
tihs is the hair i have been working on for an emo head, what do you think, i will add a head wihtout transparency if its hard to see it (it spins right to left)

what do you think, should i keep working on it, or should i sell it?
Something about busses:D
*SigPic*
Originally Posted by OfUnknown View Post
As your leader has been notified, we currently have issues towards Nnaass (Also known as the Roblarg 74 name, and no, I will not waste my effort to remember that faeg name), and would really not like him to ruin your clan. Showing my disappointment to his shame, read my sig, and if you do not understand, failure is a metaphor for Nnaass. I highly recommend removing him or else severe consequences will happen within the next 24 hours.

ok, at the moment, you proved NO evidence about WHY he is so bad....why?
Something about busses:D
*SigPic*