Toribash
eh it came up an hour after i posted it, and nah she actually wasnt avaliable, it was a bit after OCE Ranked came up that she was avaliable
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Okay, I'm trying to make a top three tier list for every position that I'll stick to through pre-season. All other opinions are welcome.

The picks will be in no particular order.

Top lane:
(I do not really play Top lane a whole lot, but...)

1. Riven.
2. Irelia.
3. Garen/Mundo (With the buffs to Warmog's these champs became unkillable. It takes so many time to kill one of them, that it's just stupid. Tho I don't really like playing tanks.)

Jungle:
(With all the changes, it's quite hard to think of something so early, but...)

1. Nunu (Extremely broken right now, ultimate sustain, decent clear time, tanky and deals a lot of damage)
2. Rammus (Nothing changes, still broken tank)
3. Fiddlesticks (Ultimate sustain, gamechanging R).

Mid lane:
(I main mid lane and in my opinion these picks are the strongest right now)

1. Zed.
2. Katarina (like nerfs matter)
3. Syndra.

Honorable mention: Annie is in a pretty good position right now in my opinion.

Ad Carry:

1. Corki
2. Lucian.
3. Vayne.

Support:

1. Soraka. (Not focusing her will cause her team mates to have never ending hp. Focusing her will result in your team mates having more time to kill everyone else which is also pretty good)
2. Janna. (Freeeeeelo)
3. Thresh.

I'd really appreciate if you could share your opinion on the tier list I made and tell me any changes you'd make to it. All the opinions are welcome.
Last edited by Kristis133; Nov 21, 2014 at 09:32 AM.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Pantheon can do a solo level 3 dragon because of his passive.

Fiora can also do it with her Parry.

Started taking smite with Thresh. The long-range slow is a perfect combo with your Q, and you can smite minions to make playz.

Games

Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Pantheon can do a solo level 3 dragon because of his passive.

well and azir can do baron without taking dmg...

to the tier list, kata is such a thing, she was always strong, but a risky pick due to her ult... she definatley is a good thing if u can play her moderatley and the enemy team is a joke.

also i would give rengar a think, i mained him before the changes, still do.. hes doing good on top lane and the new jungle is also alright for him.. some of the smite things are really nice on him (skirmisher is trash)

Azir. currently i am playing the shit out of this guy, but if ure willing to learn and practice him i would consider him as a top tier champ currently too.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
So I started playing ARAM again. Rolling around in my second game winnings. Had a lot of fun, was a evenly matched game.

Dat R doe

Last edited by RAWWRH; Nov 25, 2014 at 11:20 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
So, i got forced into mid, cbf'd playing anyone who's meant to be played mid, went against a katarina, all i can say is, this champ totally wrecks most mids :P, nah it was just for lels and i really didnt care :P

well, this was a thing

THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox