Toribash
Unbelievable :/

woahdude

Last edited by Osiris; Mar 1, 2014 at 05:22 PM.
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
Praise BONDarenko
Gg.

Got lots of shit. Tho everything might be because of one virus(Disease not on PC).

Sore throat, Stomach ache, infected eye, muscles hurt, fever will rise and might have
infection in my liver...

Foockeen cool m8. 420blazeit!

fuck
You copy people's post?

Unbelievable :/
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Hello, a lot of you here might remember me, a lot of you wont. Some of you might not of even met me.

I just want to apologize first off for not being around much. Real life issues. Sorry. If you're concerned about them and want to help in any shape or form. Don't. I will not accept donations to get me back on my feet. (You know who you are.)

If you're generally wondering why I haven't been here, it's a long story that I'm sure Orko will tell you if you're nice enough.

Main thing I wanted to say was, I really miss you guys, and I want to get to know some of the new members, so if you're new and we haven't met. Please, throw me a PM and I'll get back to you AFAP.

Since I went missing just before you guys won the clan league. Bravo to everyone who performed there and I thank you for helping TGS become official.

Anyways, I wont be posting here much, but I'll try my best to do so.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

Hello Nyann. We've met for a brief time, but I don't know you too well.

Best of luck with what's been happening and I hope you can stick around.
Ryan is Straight {TGS} {Videoer} {Artist} Rip Dog