Ranking
well since cheffchen loves his video editing position so much, i won't mess with that, so do u want me to put up a picture having to do with the clan? Like something like that
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Hey matarika can u show us some of your art. so we can think if can u got the artist rank or not?
And damn pot :/
just a fancy signature
ok im making a clan poster on photoshop brb
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Hey matarika.. Of course you can make videos XD I just said that i made the clanvids so far.. D:
are signatures even a thing anymore..?
A banner i made
My attempt at a Clan Banner

How did i do?

-----
and cheffchen i can be your co-vid-maker, if your busy or don't have time to, i'll be here for your backup if you need it.
-----
Oh and guys there a bit of a mark left in the corner, i can erase that
Last edited by matarika; Sep 3, 2013 at 08:00 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by matarika View Post
My attempt at a Clan Banner

How did i do?

Wow dat was very fast...
The pic is good but,the only prob on dat is:-u forgot(lazy, no time...) to remove the white in the original shader sry idk how to mean dat but hupe u understand me!
just a fancy signature
you mean the mark in the top right corner?