Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by 50calpro View Post
I would like to apply for a knight.

Descriptions for the new ranks can be found here.
My application.
===Contact information:

--- Your Skype, Steam, and/or email: Skype: Will.Kueshner
email: Kueshnerw@yahoo.com

--- List your alternate accounts:
-Pur3ville

=== Describe yourself briefly, in one paragraph.

- My name is Will, if you haven't already picked that up. I'm a pretty fun loving, talkative 15 year old. My hobbies are public speaking and baseball. I play baseball on two different teams, one being my high school team, and one being a "showcase" team (A team that plays in tournaments at colleges across the country. Mostly used as means for college scouting). I'm a pretty active, buisy person, but I'm always on the forums and find to get in-game every once in a while.

=== Why do you want to join Oblivion? Are there any members that you have already associated with? Are there any particular aspects of the clan that appeal to you?

-Well, there's a lot of reasons that lead me to posting this application. I've came closer to countless members in this clan over the past few months, and you guys seem like a crazy, fun loving group of guys. During the [Ally] days, I was ment to be one of the founders, but decided against it to join [u] right before the creation of that clan. Even so, I have always been very close with some of the guys I came to know in [Ally], and considered myself one of the "family" so to speak. This is, of course, not Alliance, but I feel this place is even better. Full of brilliant, creative, outgoing and crazy people. The leadership I also find superb to other clans, and I love the way the forum is organized. That basically covers it.

=== Describe your experience with Toribash, and the forum community. Have you joined any other clans before? How often are you likely to be active in-game or on the forum?

-I will likely be very active on the forum as well as in game, within a couple weeks. School is finishing in just a few weeks and I've got lots of End of Course Exams, AP tests etc to study for. So I won't be extremely active in either until the end of May, but I'll frequently visit the forum. I have joined two other clans in my time with toribash, those being Ultimate[u], and Rust[r]. I held a leadership position with Rust, and very much enjoyed it. Sadly it was very short lived, and the clan did die due to so many people's departure after our last leader(Soap)'s resignation.

=== What is your favorite tertiary color?
-Viridian

=== Anything else you want to say? You may include art, replays, and any other works that you've made here, be they Toribash-related or not.
-Nope, this pretty much covers it all. I feel I have pretty good skill in-game and usually hover around the 1k-500 rank. I've put some thought into doing SP replays, and may begin to pursue that. May post some replays later on. I have NO artistic ability, sadly.

Fun Questions (optional, but improves your chances)

--- You're in a dark room with a tied up leader of Oblivion. What do you do?

-Depends on whether this dark room happens to have a bed or not.

--- What is your D&D Alignment? If you are unsure, feel free to take one of the many online tests available.

-Took the test: Neutral Good.

--- If you were in a room with your closest friend and family member, and the only way out is for one of you to die, who would you kill? You, your friend, or your family member? If you don't choose at all, you will all die by the lack of oxygen.

-I'd likely kill myself. Sometimes my closest friend is a twat though, so depends. c:

--- Provide an answer to this riddle:
Code:
What lies about, but doesn't have a truth to tell
What sprawls out, but doesn't have an ache to quell
Patterned, then battered, then thrown out

What is not all finished until it is dead
What is any color green to blue to red
Braided, then traded, then hated
-Prostitute. colored dildos etc.
--- Are you prepared and willing to have eggs implanted into your sternum?
Absolutely.
[i]nquisition
nothing much

Substantially Attractive Females Appreciation Thread
Hawt girls make me randy...

That being said, I now present to you, ladies and gentlemen: Alison Brie!

Note: I was planning on posting a picture of Cheska, but she won't let me.
Last edited by Trick; May 17, 2013 at 10:31 AM.
fl0w
Ehh, i don't know what it is about this..but i don't like this thread.. This type of attraction kind of irritates me, since i believe its a lot to do with the inside and not outward appearance.

You don't have to listen to me but, I would prefer this thread be closed. :/

It just as a I said, is something I'm not comfortable with since, it feels a bit lustful.
“Resignation is what kills people. Once they've rejected resignation, humans gain the privilege of making humanity their footpath.”
Originally Posted by Pamaaj View Post
===Contact information:

--- Your Skype, Steam, and/or email: Skype: Will.Kueshner
email: Kueshnerw@yahoo.com

--- List your alternate accounts:
-Pur3ville

=== Describe yourself briefly, in one paragraph.

- My name is Will, if you haven't already picked that up. I'm a pretty fun loving, talkative 15 year old. My hobbies are public speaking and baseball. I play baseball on two different teams, one being my high school team, and one being a "showcase" team (A team that plays in tournaments at colleges across the country. Mostly used as means for college scouting). I'm a pretty active, buisy person, but I'm always on the forums and find to get in-game every once in a while.

=== Why do you want to join Oblivion? Are there any members that you have already associated with? Are there any particular aspects of the clan that appeal to you?

-Well, there's a lot of reasons that lead me to posting this application. I've came closer to countless members in this clan over the past few months, and you guys seem like a crazy, fun loving group of guys. During the [Ally] days, I was ment to be one of the founders, but decided against it to join [u] right before the creation of that clan. Even so, I have always been very close with some of the guys I came to know in [Ally], and considered myself one of the "family" so to speak. This is, of course, not Alliance, but I feel this place is even better. Full of brilliant, creative, outgoing and crazy people. The leadership I also find superb to other clans, and I love the way the forum is organized. That basically covers it.

=== Describe your experience with Toribash, and the forum community. Have you joined any other clans before? How often are you likely to be active in-game or on the forum?

-I will likely be very active on the forum as well as in game, within a couple weeks. School is finishing in just a few weeks and I've got lots of End of Course Exams, AP tests etc to study for. So I won't be extremely active in either until the end of May, but I'll frequently visit the forum. I have joined two other clans in my time with toribash, those being Ultimate[u], and Rust[r]. I held a leadership position with Rust, and very much enjoyed it. Sadly it was very short lived, and the clan did die due to so many people's departure after our last leader(Soap)'s resignation.

=== What is your favorite tertiary color?
-Viridian

=== Anything else you want to say? You may include art, replays, and any other works that you've made here, be they Toribash-related or not.
-Nope, this pretty much covers it all. I feel I have pretty good skill in-game and usually hover around the 1k-500 rank. I've put some thought into doing SP replays, and may begin to pursue that. May post some replays later on. I have NO artistic ability, sadly.

Fun Questions (optional, but improves your chances)

--- You're in a dark room with a tied up leader of Oblivion. What do you do?

-Depends on whether this dark room happens to have a bed or not.

--- What is your D&D Alignment? If you are unsure, feel free to take one of the many online tests available.

-Took the test: Neutral Good.

--- If you were in a room with your closest friend and family member, and the only way out is for one of you to die, who would you kill? You, your friend, or your family member? If you don't choose at all, you will all die by the lack of oxygen.

-I'd likely kill myself. Sometimes my closest friend is a twat though, so depends. c:

Code:

--- Are you prepared and willing to have eggs implanted into your sternum?
Absolutely.

Haha, nice app. It is a yes from me (:
“Resignation is what kills people. Once they've rejected resignation, humans gain the privilege of making humanity their footpath.”
Definite yes. Acceptance clause i). Welcome.

Originally Posted by Pamaaj View Post
Code:

I am now seriously considering either adding onto or rewriting this riddle.
It's a resounding YES for me as well.

Pamaaj has been very good to us, after all.
Last edited by Trick; May 16, 2013 at 01:10 PM.
fl0w
Well, that's your opinion Tribal, and I respect that, and I do very much appreciate you airing it out.

I also agree with you, Tribal, on how what's on the inside is what really counts. But hey, why not both?

Hmm, I was just trying to put a little "[fl0w] Hawt gurls thread" vibe into our clan forum. Didn't think it would be met with ... hostility.

I don't mind closing this thread though, if it does make some of our members uncomfortable. It would be wrong of me to disregard your opinion/say on this matter.
-----
I'll wait for de4th to air his opinion on this matter, and then I'll take whatever action is necessary.
Last edited by Trick; May 16, 2013 at 01:08 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
fl0w
Fantastic. Thank you guys, I'm glad to be a part of the crew.

Be looking out for an app from Vrad, rumor has it he's contemplating re-joining. Hehe
[i]nquisition
nothing much

You should also post how many spots are open for which ranks. I'll take Magus as well.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.