Toribash
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Not to be impatient or anything but I'm wondering whether I'm accepted or declined as a member of TA. I know this organization is not really active at this point of time, so I'm hoping someone would help me in this.
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!
Originally Posted by dealornot View Post
Not to be impatient or anything but I'm wondering whether I'm accepted or declined as a member of TA. I know this organization is not really active at this point of time, so I'm hoping someone would help me in this.

It's totally natural to feel impatient. If anything it shows you're keen. But it's only been a week. You have 2 yes's. You'll need to catch up with some players ingame. Including me. The IRC is a brilliant way to get in touch with our members, same with a PM.

Originally Posted by Rubberzora View Post
Hi, my name is RubberZora. You can call me Rubber, Rubbs, Zora, Really just about anything. Anyway i'm here posting this app for TA, I've heard alot about it. The great aikido players, people willing to teach, and those wanting to improve. I feel my skill level for aikido and abd is great, but still alot I could learn. I'd love to get into TA to learn those skills fill in my gaps, maybe make some new freinds on the way. I have been playing since Oct. 2012 currently a 6th dan black belt, and I have been doing aikido since I started fell in love with how orignal toribash is compared to all the other fighting games. Hope you guys will consider my app. If you dont think my skill level is up to par feel free to come in-game with me do a couple matches, maybe share a few laughs (: Thank you for your time

I couldn't help but notice you've applied to our Aikido School? Who applies to study a subject and applies to have the final test at the same time? You have 2 options. You either carry on this application without being taught from our school or you cancel this application and wait until you feel you are ready.
If you wish to carry this application on, I would strongly recommend adding some replays so the members that will struggle meeting you can see you in action.

Possesed has 4 yes's and 3 neutrals. Normally I'd accept that but we have a lot of members in our organisation at the moment so I'm going to raise the bar a little higher. Like I've said before, get those neutrals switched over.
Hello, I'm Mystery. Id like to apply to join Team Aikido.
I've loved aikido since I joined [Secret], figured joining a clan that deals with aikido would be awesome. My belt as of now is 5th Dan Black Belt, soon to be 6th. My GMT ranges from -4/-5 throughout the year. My style is mostly relax, but ranges to stiff if needed. Ive enclosed some replays below. Some of them are a bit old.
Attached Files
spaced success.rpl (27.5 KB, 10 views)
dearmer.rpl (54.6 KB, 9 views)
aikidosplit.rpl (41.4 KB, 8 views)
I give Mystery a yes, he's good.
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
Ok I will try my best to switch those neutrals to yes. But I will be active again starting from 11th of September as I got a lot of work to do for IB2 ( extended essays, internal assesments). I actually got 5 yes ( maybe you didnt count iSpeeds, he said yes first)
Anyway thanks for the heads up I will definetely turn those neutral to yes. :P
CREAM ON !
Originally Posted by Kingsta View Post
It's totally natural to feel impatient. If anything it shows you're keen. But it's only been a week. You have 2 yes's. You'll need to catch up with some players ingame. Including me. The IRC is a brilliant way to get in touch with our members, same with a PM.

Thanks for the advice, I will try to get online more often with some of the players in [TA] if I have the time. But I probably can't visit the IRC soon as I'm pretty packed this week.
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!
Originally Posted by Mystery View Post
Hello, I'm Mystery. Id like to apply to join Team Aikido.
I've loved aikido since I joined [Secret], figured joining a clan that deals with aikido would be awesome. My belt as of now is 5th Dan Black Belt, soon to be 6th. My GMT ranges from -4/-5 throughout the year. My style is mostly relax, but ranges to stiff if needed. Ive enclosed some replays below. Some of them are a bit old.

Surprisingly, I don't think I've played you ingame before. Since you're a GM I'm sure I'll see you at some point, once I get to play you I'll post my response. In the meantime try to meet up with a few members to get some positive votes.
Originally Posted by Possesed View Post
Ok I will try my best to switch those neutrals to yes. But I will be active again starting from 11th of September as I got a lot of work to do for IB2 ( extended essays, internal assesments). I actually got 5 yes ( maybe you didnt count iSpeeds, he said yes first)
Anyway thanks for the heads up I will definetely turn those neutral to yes. :P

Take your time, there's no rush.
Originally Posted by dealornot View Post
Thanks for the advice, I will try to get online more often with some of the players in [TA] if I have the time. But I probably can't visit the IRC soon as I'm pretty packed this week.

The IRC doesn't take much time, it just goes on in the background of your laptop/computer whilst you're doing other stuff. It's just whether when you're on the laptop/computer in that time.
I say yes to Mystery, very cool guy, skilled player and I think he deserves a spot to be in TA.