Toribash
View Poll Results: Who should be the new co-leader?
RICKMO118
6 Votes / 50.00%
Nadhif
1 Votes / 8.33%
Aoc
3 Votes / 25.00%
Wolf
2 Votes / 16.67%
Snkvitao
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

No thanks. Some one click the link! I'm not haha. Computer got hacked once and that was a living HELL.
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs
Regarding this whole demon/storage matter.
The facts i know stand as this:
>My first encounter were on grounds of scamming
>Then again seen around the forums generally being an immature cock
>He then applied for Jolly Roger claiming he was at some point the legendary DarkSamurai (for those of you that remember him)
>If this wasnt bad enough he proceeded to invade arguing and insulting us after being denied on grounds that he bought qi, his past was less than impressive and his reaction to said rejection.
>After applying for pretty much most clans he was accepted into guardians (I lol'd), He then made a thread saying he made a new account to start a fresh due to his appalling reputation.
>His supposed brother, this smiles2 fellow, then said he was going into surgery and i havent seen him since. (However i have the suspicion that smiles2 is demon/lemon/storage/countless other alts)
So yeah, those are the facts as i and many others see them, from that feel free to draw your own conclusions. :3

I would definitely not be surprised if he did it.
Additional points:
>attempted and confessed hacking of box
Last edited by Erth; Jun 1, 2011 at 02:23 AM.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Hmm, thanks a lot for the info Erth
smile2, you got rejected so please, stop posting here...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The best way to keep yourself motivated is to learn how to hate your life to the point where you want to get revenge on existence itself.
Well, I'm not auto-rejecting him, I just gave him a no. If he receive more positive votes, I'm gonna accept him, just wait
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The best way to keep yourself motivated is to learn how to hate your life to the point where you want to get revenge on existence itself.
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
Regarding this whole demon/storage matter.
The facts i know stand as this:
>My first encounter were on grounds of scamming
>Then again seen around the forums generally being an immature cock
>He then applied for Jolly Roger claiming he was at some point the legendary DarSamurai (for those of you that remember him)
>If this wasnt bad enough he proceeded to invade arguing and insulting us after being denied on grounds that he bought qi, his past was less than impressive and his reaction to said rejection.
>After applying for pretty much most clans he was accepted into guardians (I lol'd), He then made a thread saying he made a new account to start a fresh due to his appalling reputation.
>His supposed brother, this smiles2 fellow, then said he was going into surgery and i havent seen him since. (However i have the suspicion that smiles2 is demon/lemon/storage/countless other alts)
So yeah, those are the facts as i and many others see them, from that feel free to draw your own conclusions. :3

I would definitely not be surprised if he did it.

Offering my own insight here.

Storage tried to hack me.

/thread

To be more serious, when storage had a more 'convincing' reputation, I allowed him into my clan. That's when I heard about how he applied for Jolly Roger. He got banned once, and I warned him. Then he got banned again, so I kicked him.

Then I found his IP in my login history. .-.

(He even admitted to trying to hack me)
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
I will edit my post with all complaints regarding him.
IT SHALL BE AN ARCHIVE!
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Damn. Good job Erth. More like Detective Erth now, but anyways I wanna ask you all something including you Erth. What do you guys think of me and what should I step up on. I really need the truth, even if its bad I want to know.
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs

Detective box at your service.

Tl;dr: Storage = smile2.

That post you see on the top of this page is Storage/Demon's attempt to get himself out of this.

He's stalking your board.

Hi Storage!
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today