Endurance Onslaught 6.0
nut bad.
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
I play claw way better now go to about 6 minutes on this video to see my shot, our clan did a little trickshot challenge and we had to crack eggs over our heads and pour water over ourself after, I'm the one riiiiight at te end of the video
If that doesn't work the link is http://youtu.be/kYVXW44qRD4
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
so MLG...
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
kuz you can't 360noscope?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
no
because i'm a promod player
trickshotting (imo) takes not skill whatsoever
make a trickshotter compete against a promod player, and we'll see who'll win
M I N I V A N
ww bias
it takes far more skill to trickshot then you think. It's not just mashing buttons together, you actually have to time it perfectly. You also have to be able to know how to spin.
The only part that takes luck is noscoping, but all noscoping takes luck.

Obviously if you throw a trickshotter against a promod they'll win, but the point of trickshotting isn't to win, it's to make the final kill look cool. mp7 spray dropshot jumping like a bunny rabbit while stunning doesn't look impressive at all.
1800 noscope cross maps look impressive.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
i do know you have to time it and stuff
i was a trickshotter once, so i do know what it takes and the adrenaline kick you get from hitting a shot
i find feeding and ace-ing more impressive nowadays
the rush you get when you are 1v5 is just amazing
and if you actually take them all out and get it all on a demo you'll be just as happy as hitting a trickshot
M I N I V A N