Toribash
Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
In most countries you need to be 18, but some are at 16, others 20/21.

Almost, I can drive now but my mom needs to be
next to me. It's like practice for the future
wheb I wil be 18 I can drive alone
Siku can't touch this!
Originally Posted by swedishpower View Post
Almost, I can drive now but my mom needs to be
next to me. It's like practice for the future
wheb I wil be 18 I can drive alone

Yea.....good luck......hope you won't crash ;p.
No, seriously, drive carefully.
<~Arthur> Moslims go around exploding people
Originally Posted by Maylene View Post
Yea.....good luck......hope you won't crash ;p.
No, seriously, drive carefully.

Yeah lets hope on thay ;-) like all roadsvnear me are
covered in ice :-P
Siku can't touch this!
here u can do it from the age of 17 for a car and from 16 for a motorcycle :O by "that" i mean drivers licence :O also when u pass the "TEST" and u r under the age of 21 u will have to drive 3 months with a parent or someone who has licence for 3 years and up like a learning period in some kind of a way xD anyways! gratz again swedish :O!
Imaparrot~!
Yeah, here you can take like motorcycel licens to when
you are 16, but it's not like a big HD that 16 licens is for a thing that is called
''light motorcycel'' the only diffrence is how power full they are. And I can drive a kind of motor cycel called...... I got no idea google translate didn't help me xD
Maybe a swedish person can help me? I can't find the word for a moped.
Siku can't touch this!
i know perfectly what u wanna say swedisch.
same or similar here in germany. u can drife motorcyces at the age of 18...the normal ones with no horespower limitations ..... but u can make a special license for those mopeds with up to 125 ccm , at the age of 16 ...still limited to a certain speed ... 100km/h i think ....

whats ccm in engilsh again i dont know . but thats the volume of the chamber in the motor where the gas explodes =P

PS: english nooob 4 life =D
............................................!
This is information for all the Swedish ppl in this clan

But I will take it in English anyway :P

So I guess you have heard that Sweden have signed the ACTA thingy, my friend have started this thing http://www.facebook.com/events/243895365687129/

and I would be happy if you could show up to that (we will be at Göteborg the 25 Februari and in Stockholm the 4 Februari)

I would be extremly happy if you could be there and support us. If you don't know what ACTA stands for or is you can read it in the link

So hope you can support us

and we got ''Speakers'' ''Musicians'' amd the ''Piratepartiet'' will be there and support us
Last edited by swedishpower; Jan 31, 2012 at 06:00 PM.
Siku can't touch this!
ACTA makes me want to download every damned file I come over just cause fuck the world.
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]