Toribash
Not a huge ke$ha fan myself, so covering tik tok wasn't great for me. I liked the band practicing better. I suggest band should invest in a lightbulb so we can see more, and maybe a sexy girl to sing in front (that is always good, if you have a lightbulb). Would have "liked" it but can't recall if I ever had a youtube account. Tik tok was better without ke$ha's whiny voice.

so dark you can't see the mullet

I have to say I developed a bit of hatred for your mate for absolutely butchering rolling in the deep. But better than I could do.
Last edited by 1handclap; Mar 4, 2012 at 02:38 AM.
This was the middle of the day we werent using lights. We didn't have a hot chick singing, but we had a hot chick recording the video, so... Our singer couldn't make it to this practice nor could our bassist. This was the newest song I had written presented to the band that day, so it's only one part of it and not the full song. The Ke$ha thing was like our first song (which I was against -.- That's why we now call majority rules w/o ever consulting the minority about the decision getting Tik-Tok'd) Plus it's only one guitar of the song. Again, they will NOT let me upload any full songs; they REFUSE. And, yea, Timmy did pretty much butcher that song, (then again, I really don't like Adele... depressing), but don't let that one video shape your judgement about him, he is a pretty good guitarist.
I AM SOFA KING WE TODD ED!!!
Very well, I shall reserve judgement on this Timmy character. I thought about it more and what I didn't like was Adele's great voice getting buried under that amped guitar. Her normal accompaniment is acoustic guitar, and they get out of the way and let her do her thing. If Timmy brings me 5 heads all will be forgiven.