Toribash
Faint, ogawd, why would you, I don't even...
Good thing you're already accepted, I totes can't handle that wall of text.
C3 died. DP died. C3 died again
Every clan i join dies :C
Hi, guys.

I'm Kreat0r, my real name is Logan Wade Mckee, i'm 16, and I'd really like the opportunity to join C3. I'm pretty active on the forums, with a 5 post a day statistic, and on IRC, too. In-game, i'm active even more so, and right now i'm a custom belt, going for God belt. My past clans include a fair amount of unofficial and dead clans and recently Piratez, which I left for reasons I will explain if you'd like me to, also, I'd like to think i'm quite a friendly guy, never really been in a argument in the forums. The only time i've ever been infracted is when I requested single allies with [SyN] and posted on their DSC, when your really meant to PM the leader, according to the rules.

The reason i'd like to join C3, is to increase my knowledge of toribash and to get, more so, known in and around the toribash forums.

Please, consider my application, thanks.

E: My GMT is +8.
Last edited by list; Apr 25, 2011 at 04:09 PM. Reason: Forgot something D:
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[m]

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
Originally Posted by Kreat0r View Post
Hi, guys.

I'm Kreat0r, my real name is Logan Wade Mckee, and I'd really like the opportunity to join C3. I'm pretty active on the forums, with a 5 post a day statistic, and on IRC, too. In-game, i'm active even more so, and right now i'm a custom belt, going for God belt. My past clans include a fair amount of unofficial and dead clans and recently Piratez, which I left for reasons I will explain if you'd like me to, also, I'd like to think i'm quite a friendly guy, never really been in a argument in the forums. The only time i've ever been infracted is when I requested single allies with [SyN] and posted on their DSC, when your really meant to PM the leader, according to the rules.

The reason i'd like to join C3, is to increase my knowledge of toribash and to get, more so, known in and around the toribash forums.

I actually kinda like this app.

I kinda like you.
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
Originally Posted by Kreat0r View Post
Hi, guys.

I'm Kreat0r, my real name is Logan Wade Mckee, i'm 16, and I'd really like the opportunity to join C3. I'm pretty active on the forums, with a 5 post a day statistic, and on IRC, too. In-game, i'm active even more so, and right now i'm a custom belt, going for God belt. My past clans include a fair amount of unofficial and dead clans and recently Piratez, which I left for reasons I will explain if you'd like me to, also, I'd like to think i'm quite a friendly guy, never really been in a argument in the forums. The only time i've ever been infracted is when I requested single allies with [SyN] and posted on their DSC, when your really meant to PM the leader, according to the rules.

I see that you're very active which is one of the most important things we're looking for. I've met you and talked to you quite a bit already in-game and that has given me the impression of you as what you described in your application. You wrote this application in clear English so I can simply conclude that it's a yes from me =)
Originally Posted by Muur View Post
Didn't you apply to Adventure like 6 days ago?

I'm pretty sure they are still deciding on you.

Well, I didn't get a response, even when I PM'd them. I'll PM Waffles to confirm I won't be joining.

And, They're pretty much Dying, I'm afraid.

With Rayleigh leaving and all.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[m]

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
Yeah, I probably shouldn't have left as leader, because then a ton of people left...oh well

Anyways, thanks for clearing that up, you have my yes.
DAMN.