Toribash
Originally Posted by Murmayder View Post
If it's any consolation, I was cool with him joining.

As was I. D:
Maybe we should bring him back?
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Awesome Link.

Originally Posted by Aspire View Post
Link, you should make me a set, k?

I have 10k so I can't afford it. : D

Ub3r 99% Clan Discount GET.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
If one member dislikes the other one, I doubt we can be even called a clan anymore. There is a fine line in joining a clan because you're friends are there and joining because the clan is an elite clan. Once people join because of that, I'll leave.
Originally Posted by Aspire
HAHAHA, I'M NOT A LOCAL MODERATOR ANYMORE. YOU STUPID PEOPLE!

Destiny: It looks sad. Like, is contemplating someones death.
Krisis passed my test, he had my vote though, I didn't vote. As for destiny, well eh, I'll keep my opinion to myself.
OH NO MY SIG IS BOLD AND CENTERED!!!
If one member dislikes the other one, I doubt we can be even called a clan anymore. There is a fine line in joining a clan because you're friends are there and joining because the clan is an elite clan. Once people join because of that, I'll leave.

THAT
I mean I am here because Bust3r is here, and Shift and assassin8r first joined because of me...
We're a community of friends...
Not some uber clan...
keep that in mind too
Originally Posted by Stickicide View Post
assassin8r?
You want one?
They come in any color!
Gwie has one but is too fucking lazy to use it

I want one too, but you're going to have to resize it it 100x100 because I can't. Also I want dem black lips if no one else has it.
OH NO MY SIG IS BOLD AND CENTERED!!!