Toribash
if you put a bit of effort into apps, get more experience, and make a lot of friends ingame you might find more success
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
hi my name is daesen iam 13 in the 9th grade my hobbies are football,soccer,basketball. my favroit mod is boxshu mushu i play tb often 13-18 hours a day and i could bring good sportmenship and i am a good fighter. i post some times on form not alot because a iam mostly play toibash and if iam not doing that iam playing football or out with my family i would like to join wapow because i have been a big fan of the clan for along time i want to further my skill here and i know could do that anywere but i want to be here in this clan a clan to me is like famliy you should care for your clan mates and famliy stick's togather. my toribash experince was a good one some pople were nice most where asshole's and by wacthing your clan play i got really good at toribash i have been in some clans befor this but they where mean and did not work with ecach outher i know this clan will be diffrent than the rest. my skype is xeoion i reply to all my pm's and that is my app
Originally Posted by suex View Post
hi my name is daesen iam 13 in the 9th grade my hobbies are football,soccer,basketball. my favroit mod is boxshu mushu i play tb often 13-18 hours a day and i could bring good sportmenship and i am a good fighter. i post some times on form not alot because a iam mostly play toibash and if iam not doing that iam playing football or out with my family i would like to join wapow because i have been a big fan of the clan for along time i want to further my skill here and i know could do that anywere but i want to be here in this clan a clan to me is like famliy you should care for your clan mates and famliy stick's togather. my toribash experince was a good one some pople were nice most where asshole's and by wacthing your clan play i got really good at toribash i have been in some clans befor this but they where mean and did not work with ecach outher i know this clan will be diffrent than the rest. my skype is xeoion i reply to all my pm's and that is my app

Denied.

Didn't add the WAPOW! at the end.
None of us know you.
Horrible spell checking and grammar makes me think you didn't put much effort into this app.
You're welcome to try again in a week.
The Future is Bulletproof
"How r people still in jail? Just make alts lol" -Wizard
hand writing is when you write with your hand. Dosent matter if Swepples knows you, Denied
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
WAPOW recruitment
My name is Adiel Kagali ING name PAIKOr what would i bring in WAPOW
i bring fun and respect my favorite mods are ABD,aikido,Tk and mushu
i play Toribash everyday and if i don't then i am whit my family or doing
something else important and i am forum active i check forum everyday
and i check my Pms too my Toribash experience i have started Toribash
in 2015-11-14 i am 3rd dan black belt my win rate is 48% and global rank
1377 if i get in to WAPOW i will be in every Discord in the universe that WAPOW does about my real life i am 13 and in 7th my child hood was not the best it can be i almost died 3 times and i got bullied in school
(its over now) my hobbies are soccer and swimming my favorite sports are
soccer and basket ball and i am not in any kinda social group for now

but yeah that is my app i used some time but i hope that its good
-----
oh yeah sorry for got this WAPOWWWW
-----
ok i know that i am gonna get Denied i have been looking at peoples apps and they are miles better then mine so rest in peace my favorite clan and i know there is some useless info and not enough important info
Last edited by PAiKOr; Jul 14, 2016 at 09:18 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hi my name is FleshMon :P Fleshy

Im reapplying to this amazing clan because i really miss it and i want to be back with the fam.

My favorite/best mods are ABD,Judofrac,Parkour and xspar. I am a mod maker at times and i help matarika out a lot with her series.

My past clans are: Wapow,Vibe,FC,Prey and many more.

I am online pretty much all the time unless i'm occupied with something else.

I play a lot of sports like golf,tennis and cultural activities like chess, fight me some time. I have a lot of friends and i make plans with them frequently.

My toribash experience so far is okay, i get really bored sometimes so i come and go but recently i have been enjoying it so i'm here very often.

WAPOW!
Replays:
Attached Files
F- day traveler.rpl (333.3 KB, 2 views)
F- Just running.rpl (438.5 KB, 2 views)
ds.rpl (35.6 KB, 2 views)
dsa.rpl (65.6 KB, 2 views)
dwa.rpl (41.4 KB, 2 views)
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.