Ranking
I have done extremely well as Dr Mundo and the teams I play with comment me on him even though I haven't played him a lot, my suicidal ways of beating down there turret despite 3 other champions beating on me seems to really help turn the tide of a fight
Originally Posted by OrAclE View Post
I realize now I've never said my in-game name here.

Rampaging Minion

Also, who the hell is Doublelift? Some dude said I was like Doublelift after a game and I had no fucking clue what he meant.

He's terrible with every champion he plays besides blitzcrank, and with blitzcrank he's really fucking extraordinary.

Look at this amumu
He never left the game
this is co-op vs. AI
How do people get this terrible

Last edited by 2worlds; Apr 20, 2011 at 01:50 AM.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Originally Posted by 2worlds View Post
He's terrible with every champion he plays besides blitzcrank, and with blitzcrank he's really fucking extraordinary.

Look at this amumu
He never left the game
this is co-op vs. AI
How do people get this terrible

What the hell did he do all game?
EDIT: also, leblanc is the coolest, so buying her.
Last edited by fat0ninja; Apr 20, 2011 at 11:11 AM.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
So I just realized I concentrate too much on harassing the enemy in my lane rather than farm minions when I looked at my minion count 15 minutes in and saw 0 ._.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Free Leblanc week is delicious for my leblanc, and all my other champions.

I've always hated morde a lot, but decided to give him another try this week, and fuck is he fun. Probably buying.

morde es #1 en brasil huehuehuehuehuetc
Need a quick mini guide from u guys about using Pantheon, since my sister decided to go on my acc and waste my RP on him... I better make use of him, so anyone got any tips for this assassin?