Toribash
yes
<Fish> How is being a dumbass a form of venting? Is this some sort of flatulence related joke?
hi
<Fish> How is being a dumbass a form of venting? Is this some sort of flatulence related joke?
Hi my name is Tempest, my previous names are NiceJesus and Diety. I mostly play aikido and mushu as well as spar from time to time. I am 18 and I come from GOOD OLE ALABAMA. I get in game roughly 2 hours a day and if it's a off day I do around 5 hours (I work as a lifeguard during the summers). I market a bit so I check forums at least every 30 minutes. My steam is: nicejesus the harbinger. I love memes and strategy games. I identify as a male and I play trumpet for college jazz and concert band. I'm also a pyromaniatic sociopath
Some reasons I hope you can consider me joining for are: I'm active, polite, competitive, lonely, and most importantly, fun. Pls lemme in papi.

Love, Tempest
Last edited by Tempest; Jul 28, 2017 at 02:02 AM. Reason: Forgot to indent my paragraph (tried again and realized that indenting won't work)
oh is this where i put my signature?