Toribash
next time read the front page better ur not supposed to apply when ur only brown belt u need 2nd dan. also this is the MTD thread that u need to apply for

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=261622

if you finish that with decent scores u can join secret at black belt. while ur in the dojo u might as well work hard for 2nd dan.

also those replays arent videos were talking like videos on the front page
You do not have 50 posts, and I doubt you have 2nd dan. Read first post before applying next time.

Denied.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Hi secret,
My name is wizkhalif and I would like to join Secret so here is my application.

My real is Dave Sharmone but you can just call me dave I was born in the US in Chicago but now I live in Africa,kenya.

I just turned 14 years old a week ago and my personality is quite Emo I am told I dont usually take a time on applying to be in a clan but then this clan stunned me of it greatness and I just had to apply.

So I was a 2nd Dan, I know you're thinking that im lying but Im not I forgot the password to my account and if you still think im lying I am open to be tested anytime.

My forum activity is lower than my in-game activity so here is a scale from 1-10 about them

Forum activity: 7/10
In-Game activity:8/10

Im Very mature for my age and like taking responsibility for all that I do and I am very trustworthy and also quite helpful.And I rarely make mistakes.

I have very good In-game skills and have quite a bit in My art skills but Im a beginner.

Thanks and I hope you consider my application to join,
Wizkhalif
Wiz Or Die
You said you forgot the pass to your account. What was this account's name?

I think the one of the leaders would know what to do if you dont have enough qi, but untill he logs in answer my question.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Name:ninja684
Mods:Good at any but best are Akdio big dojo and wushu
Replays:Relyt684 on youtube
Alts:Forgot pass to my blackbelt so i made this account name is agenttrl might be blue or brown i forget.
Belt:2nd dan black belt
Clans:Leader of Dead Ninjas and part of extreme
Additional info:I love playing clan battles
Why I want to be in:I have fun playing with u guys ingame and you guys have same skills as me.
Ingame activity:8.5/10
forum activity:7.5/10
irc activity:6.5/10
Game info:9/10
Previous infractions/bans:2 useless post because my friends was messing with me
Last edited by Smiter; Jul 26, 2011 at 10:27 PM.
Name: cupa97
Belt: 3rd dan blackbelt
Alts: ElectrockeR97
Replay: I don't have any because we re-installed the computer like... 1 week ago. :/
Mods: Aikido, judo, wushu, jousting, soccer etc.
Clan History: Hmm.. I don't know.
Who recruited you: Nobody.
I was trying to get in the clan for like... 3 weeks. I like this clan and I just looking for a good clan and as it seems I have found it.
Last edited by cupa97; Jul 26, 2011 at 10:29 PM.