Toribash
Covid is still around but now it's basically like any other disease/virus, it's always going to be around and at my work we had talks about it, my assessor said that the majority of people have forgotten that HIV is even a thing because all of their focus has been on covid these past years but the fact that people have their conspiracies about covid, it's made them forget about other stuff so they take the piss, this being mainly on lifeguards who I work with don't think about their PPE when dealing with lots of blood or CPR/mouth to mouth.
Originally Posted by Karnage View Post
POLITICS

omg it’s the man of the hour, the king of crazy, was up how you been? Missed you around here.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
would it be dumb to say this? but I feel like they blew covid up like its bad but not as bad as people made it seem?
Your favorite person to hate on
#ComeBackSlime
Originally Posted by simga View Post
would it be dumb to say this? but I feel like they blew covid up like its bad but not as bad as people made it seem?

its sad, but i have to agree with you on that. the worse thing about it is you cant teste a damn thing .
Well I mean about 130k people have died from COVID since it started( in England), the reason why people take it seriously is because it’s a somewhat new virus and we are trying to stop it from getting worse, hence the masks, lockdowns, restrictions in general, if we hadn’t don’t anything then I’d expect on average around 500k people would have died if not more, and there has been 6 million cases in England on its own
Originally Posted by max View Post
Well I mean about 130k people have died from COVID since it started( in England), the reason why people take it seriously is because it’s a somewhat new virus and we are trying to stop it from getting worse, hence the masks, lockdowns, restrictions in general, if we hadn’t don’t anything then I’d expect on average around 500k people would have died if not more, and there has been 6 million cases in England on its own

yeah but I know a ton of medical personnel who said a lot of the reported death from COVID, those people usually have issues that play apart in them dieing.
///**************
Originally Posted by max View Post

This is true but the numbers are inflated, they counted the deaths of the people who died from other things too as long as they had covid at the time, they stopped doing it but it was still at issue near the beginning and middle of covid.
Your favorite person to hate on
#ComeBackSlime
Originally Posted by simga View Post
///**************

This is true but the numbers are inflated, they counted the deaths of the people who died from other things too as long as they had covid at the time, they stopped doing it but it was still at issue near the beginning and middle of covid.

yeah, i heard the same thing.