Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you think this should be stickied?
OH HELL YEAH!!! (yes)
1 Votes / 100.00%
NAH (no)
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

So I got 3rd on the replay event...
And I wanna donate 2k TC so there you go..
-----
For your records...

You've sent 2000 toricredits to TPCbank
Last edited by Steelex12; Sep 14, 2011 at 01:45 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Free TC Here
Proud Member Of [TPC]
just re apply , youlle be accepted for sure, and its your fault for not getting on another computer to tell us
TPC Flames

Replays (need CnC)

Originally Posted by dravensk8 View Post
what was I kicked for? My internet was shut off. How would I tell you guys?

You answer your own question. You were not online, therefore deemed inactive and kicked. I am not fucking omnipotent.

I will put you back in the clan, if you stay active then your fine.
RIP [TPC]
This guy was once a GameMaster
Hello, my in game name is TrickBob, but my real name is Alex. I am 14 years old and weigh 103 pounds. I do recreational Trampoline for a living and I also live in Ontario Canada in a city called "Barrie". I play toribash everyday and post at least twice a day. So I consider myself fairly active. I was to join TPC because I know Piegod and he is realy cool. I think joining his clan we can get to know each other better and because going toribash pals! You guys should consider me because I have good grammar and try not to be a dick because I hate to be hated. I am currently a black belt and my experiance with toribash has reached an all time high. My past clans were [-optic] [-red] [rvng] [-sick] [-inc] [dp]. I am afraid im missing anything so please let me know if I am as I will gladly add it. Please exuse any spelling arrors or punchuation problem because I am special ed Thank you for your time reading this and like I said before, tell me if Im missing anything because its really early here and im tired, so I cant think quite strait. -Scype is Trickbobtinnt-
Originally Posted by trickbob View Post
Hello, my in game name is TrickBob, but my real name is Alex. I am 14 years old and weigh 103 pounds. I do recreational Trampoline for a living and I also live in Ontario Canada in a city called "Barrie". I play toribash everyday and post at least twice a day. So I consider myself fairly active. I was to join TPC because I know Piegod and he is realy cool. I think joining his clan we can get to know each other better and because going toribash pals! You guys should consider me because I have good grammar and try not to be a dick because I hate to be hated. I am currently a black belt and my experiance with toribash has reached an all time high. My past clans were [-optic] [-red] [rvng] [-sick] [-inc] [dp]. I am afraid im missing anything so please let me know if I am as I will gladly add it. Please exuse any spelling arrors or punchuation problem because I am special ed Thank you for your time reading this and like I said before, tell me if Im missing anything because its really early here and im tired, so I cant think quite strait. -Scype is Trickbobtinnt-

You shouldn't lie about your belt. Your qi is 982, that is a brown belt.
RIP [TPC]
This guy was once a GameMaster
Name:markie
Belt:blue
How often you play: all the time
Best mod: judo
Why you want to join:becouse i want to meet people
What can you do for this clan:be a member?
Infractions (current and expired):none
Extra:
Post 2-3 replays so we can see your style also im 11 i dont know how to post replays srry
-----
and my skype is Markie_123
Last edited by mplance; Sep 22, 2011 at 04:51 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump