Toribash
It's fine, but you might as well just get a zhonya's instead. Same outcome, more damage.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
It's not even worth the troll considering you'll still die instantly afterwards. Best way to troll just let your enemy escape and then ult haha.
Yeah his E is activated upon death, too.
It has a place in some comps. If you expect a fight to drag on, and your adc is the deciding factor for it, suicide karthus can transition into midrange karthus, which is inbetween your front line and your backline to support both. You want to drag aggro from the enemy frontline so your adc has more free reign. Using a GA allows you to add an additional 3-ish seconds of e defile, which can be pretty useful for helping an adc. That being said, it's far from optimal, considering standard karthus build is usually archangels, roa, deathcap, void, zhonya's, sorc boots, replacing zhonya's or roa for cdr or rylai's respectively.
-PBE Updated-

Spoiler

In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
lmao pickpocket twitch and captain volibear are seriously the best two skins i've seen riot come out with in a long time. holy fuck, captain volibear's mustache makes the entire outfit. pickpocket twitch really gives me a sly cooper vibe, digging it. would like to take a look at the in-game models sometime soon.

don't really care for the eve or trundle skins, but i've never cared for either of those two champs either way.
So agree with faint

Also, did you draw that? It's sexayyyyy
Virus: Son | ImVeryBlue: Husband | Creati0n: Wife
WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY
Fuck... I promised myself no more stupid purchases, but I need the voli and trundle skins. Mustache and police brutality, what's not to love?
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
snip big picks

Just me?

i said that in my post, it's a reference to sly cooper on purpose.

Originally Posted by Oracle
Fuck... I promised myself no more stupid purchases, but I need the voli and trundle skins. Mustache and police brutality, what's not to love?

lmao, i haven't really cared to spend money on this game in a while, but these new skins may just make me do that