Toribash
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Unfortunately, I have really bad mana issues when playing him. I also have no runes for AP champs so I was thinking Kat or Akali because my runes can work on them.

Uh, either rush a Seraph's Embrace or a Rod of Ages (get both for late game) and you cannot run out of mana...
I always skip RoA for utility. I have mana issues with Archangel until it upgrades. I have the habit of never auto attacking as Karthus.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by HiVoltage View Post
is liss even good in soloQ?

she's okay, though with the low range and high cd mobility spell, you gotta be great at positioning while playing her, also its ...quite reliant on your team following your engages(not always though, cuz if you're fed, your squishy target just gets blown up by you)
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
I have the habit of never auto attacking as Karthus.

Manamune stacks with autos....not archangels.

Edit: What utility could you possibly buy besides mana when playing karthus, all he's good for is being a suicide bomber with massive slows.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
No, I mean I use my Q too much. And if you give Karthus something like Rylai's or GA, u get da utility.

Lissandra is decent in soloq imo. She has a lot of good match ups.
My Replays
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post

Geranimo

I never freaked out so much before.

nice dude, how did you managed to get queued up with geranimo?

also, anyone have any idea when preseason ends? kind of don't care about league much these days but i was thinking about doing placements and playing every now and then during the 2015 season.
Originally Posted by Faint View Post
nice dude, how did you managed to get queued up with geranimo?

also, anyone have any idea when preseason ends? kind of don't care about league much these days but i was thinking about doing placements and playing every now and then during the 2015 season.

about january-february, as usual
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
It's for trolling purposes. Oh and I think his E stays active or no? Might be good with suicide bombing.
My Replays