Ranking
Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
Unpopular opinion muffin: I hate the new map.

Huge fps drops for some reason, looks like utter crap at lowest graphics and is just huge meh in general. Getting used to smiting and the health of every single creep/monster in the game will be pain in the ass.

Ohwell.

Someone needs a new pc :rolleyes:

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
you know udyr was viable before feral, right?

Indeed, but my point was that Feral Flare along with Spirit Stone brought him up to a whole new level, now he'll just be a normal pick, viable nonetheless, but nothing out of the ordinary like he used to be.
Yeah, because backdooring ALL of the turrets without backing or full build should be a thing that exists in League. At least Nasus needs stacks and tankiness.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Good, do something other than press bear stance and run at people. Udyr is one of the dumbest champions in the league design-wise, he is literally an overglorified creep. There is no playstyle to udyr other than a) run at somebody, or b) run away from somebody. His spells have no depth to them, they all are just empowered auto attacks.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Hi I'm playing in a one-trick pony 1v1 tournament tomorrow which was on the front page of reddit here with a bunch of people like RF Legendary, Last Skarner NA, Urgod etc. My match is scheduled for ~11:45 am EST. The schedule is here and the stream is here. I'll be playing on an account called nuoa since I don't have an NA account but I was allowed to participate anyway after I proved that my LAN account was me. I'll be playing Akali and my first match is versus a Rengar and there will be about 1k-2k viewers considering it's on the front page of Reddit so come watch.
Last edited by Numbers; Nov 14, 2014 at 03:59 AM.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
Someone needs a new pc :rolleyes:

You do realise that I have a good pc and can play on High. I was just stating the problems.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Originally Posted by Holotor View Post
It's still in beta mode though so there's still some kinks to work out I guess.

Personally I love it.

Since when are you not terrible.

Add me, SKT T1 Teamwork
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!