Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

well jobs to do im off seyas
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Fail!
Yeh like the title, ive never tried attempted a art form like this and i did now and i failed -.-.
So here it is my unfinisshed RDC card.

~ no name cos i suck at adding name
~ i forgot to add a clossy affect ot the backround bit of my tori
~ FLAME ME OF MY NOOBINESS

-ma Hero OfUnknown

<3 OfUnknown For the inspiration of this shitty art work.
Last edited by RDC; Dec 3, 2009 at 11:17 AM.
JaCk Is BaCk
Originally Posted by SpaceLlama View Post
aww andy posted irl pic now i have to go get one

Edit:

here we go, One from my school days.

Those old days bring tears to my eyes. /me sniffles
Originally Posted by Fezch View Post
Holy shitpaste.
I just went through my entire hard drive and deleted everything that I did not need/use.
I went to the recycle bin and saw a little bar pop up that said "Some of the items can not be shown on the resolution: 1152x864."
So, I thought, "Muhaha! Lets hit 'Empty Recycle Bin' and see how many I really DO have!"
It took about 5 minutes (no fucking joke, it was like, 4 minutes 42 seconds or some shit) to delete the 52gb of shit consisting of 144775 files.
Now I am running CCleaner, and will then defraggle.
Hopefully, my computer will run faster. I just hope to god I haven't deleted anything that keeps the system working.

Jizzums. Poor Fezch.
The borders of the image are too close to the image. A blurry outline is supposed to blur right out, not only a wee bit and then stop. You can see the straight lines of the border by the way the blur stops suddenly.

Btw, I didn't just flame you, it was constructive criticism.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Ohk, it is all finished now. My computer hasn't failed, and it seems like I may have fixed a resolution problem I had.
And also, it is running everything a lot faster. Too bad I deleted the 6 installations and setups of Toribash over my years of being here. ;]
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Oshi, I sense copy alert. *Sets off alarm*

On topic: Eh, I guess it's okayish, I also prefer no border and not as much drop shadow. The tag thing below it is aliased so I guess that could need improvement, the background is also somewhat plain. Also, next time if you're basing your art off of something else, it'd really help if you could credit/reference it.
[Ele] Leader | [Bleu] Supervisor | Artists' Co-op
yeh i used urs of inspiration lol.

it was mah first i shall let ideas sprout form my mind thanks OU
JaCk Is BaCk
LOL ofunknown now u get big credit (don't forget to give credit to who found this page[lolol]).
Overal its fairrlyy good just maybe more detail on the black in the backround?
Master Space Dragon of Element

Some textures my result in a loss of quality when resized(if they do i will put APPLY in the post with the texture)

Check my Texture shop

Like my Avatar? you can request avatars like that from my shop!