Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Holy shitpaste.
I just went through my entire hard drive and deleted everything that I did not need/use.
I went to the recycle bin and saw a little bar pop up that said "Some of the items can not be shown on the resolution: 1152x864."
So, I thought, "Muhaha! Lets hit 'Empty Recycle Bin' and see how many I really DO have!"
It took about 5 minutes (no fucking joke, it was like, 4 minutes 42 seconds or some shit) to delete the 52gb of shit consisting of 144775 files.
Now I am running CCleaner, and will then defraggle.
Hopefully, my computer will run faster. I just hope to god I haven't deleted anything that keeps the system working.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Another one!
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
oh thats a good one. i have one of the pictures off this site as my desktop background
vibevibevibevibevibevibevibe
<33

Orly? You do? Nice. ;]

I am not a ninja:

Last edited by Fezch; Dec 3, 2009 at 04:15 AM.
SO what is this, exactly?
Would he make one for me? Except without the sword. Maybe a gun or something?
Ask him, but don't get him to make it yet. I want to have my texture set before I get a new avvy.
Na he wont. That was easy to do cus he replaced the textures. It would cost a lot more if you want him to do it with a gun.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Ahk.