Toribash
Lol we're in the situation then. For some reason, I have negative LP and I'm still in Bronze I
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
I can feel that I'll have a huge set of files to update when I get back .-.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
New SR is on Team Builder, feels good mang.

Instantly put down what i was currently doing and started league right up
Last edited by Leaf; Nov 13, 2014 at 05:58 AM.

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Originally Posted by ImVeryBlue View Post
da heck

Also, I'm planning to reach plat. Does your past league in the last season affect your new league in the new season, or it all depends on your provisionals?

it affects your mmr, therefore, yes it does affect where you get placed in the new season
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
I actually like the new map more than I thought I would, however the turret icons look too much like muffins... lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Unpopular opinion muffin: I hate the new map.

Huge fps drops for some reason, looks like utter crap at lowest graphics and is just huge meh in general. Getting used to smiting and the health of every single creep/monster in the game will be pain in the ass.

Ohwell.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

RIP Godyr 2014-2014

But seriously, how will Udyr be viable now that he can't go Madstone ? Going with just the spirit items was pretty mediocre and didn't unlock his full potential.