Toribash
I'm trying to see if I can't get back into the whole replay making thing, but I have to ask, whats the whole dilly with everyone only using sambo gravity now?
Not to say I didn't use it here or there back when I played, but it looks like default gravity is actually in minority now
oh yeah
TRENDS

TRENDS EVERYWHERE. It'll pass soon enough, in favor of the new SUPER MEGA -90 GRAVITY*. But yeah, default gravity seems to be on the retreat, which is a shame.

* Which may/may not exist yet
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Well realism is very popular this days, even if its a dm replay. Peps try to make it look realistic. (-30.00)

But I still use -9 its great for manip's and fast dm air combos.
[ORMO] [OLDA] [The Team] [The JHX Experience]
Good day Dr. Freud
I don't like default because I have to struggle not to fly most of the time, which sucks. Can't get enough power without getting launched high into the air afterwords.
Merry christmas ormo!
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Merry Christmas, guys! As my really bad present for you, here is a doodledump I made in a fit of herplwerbl! On my phone! Exclamation mark!

It is also partially because it can get to my PC easier from here. But as a bonus, you get a glimpse into my train(wreck) of thought. :U
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
hmm you have talent shook.
Marry christmas. Late but...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Best Aikido Player 2010
Toribash Player Of The Year 2010
February 2011- Player of the Month