Toribash
Haloah Wapowers, its me, the guy with the nick he made when he was 13: ThEbReKeR.... 100k tc is just too much for a name change. Dilly Dallying left behind let's get this over with. I would love to offer to Wapow a friendly behavior and a majestic cuisine... I am italian, i can get pizza for everyone, I AM PIZZA ITSELF. I am a guy, I'm 19 and i want to die because i got finals in two days, but still, joining Wapow would make it a lil less painful. My favorite mod is Twinswords, i love it. I am a black belt who has played little to nothing in the past 4 years, but is definitely willing to come back with a bang! Skillwise it would be truly impossible for me to describe myself as a "pro", I am at most an amateur. I enjoy playing and, if you guys are all like RRDUBE and DYLAN i'll definitely love playing with you! As said before I haven't played in a long time, so i can't say i post in forum very often. HoweverI could start doing it, it's definitely worth spending time on it, if i get tons of fun in exchange. PMs are a thing? where? yeaaah... i think i could start doing that too :3 nobody knows who the heck I am... result: nobody has ever sent me a pm :^ ] . I practice Capoeira, it is a very little known martial art which originated in Brazil among the slaves brought there. It was used as self defense, as approach to life and as a way to live. It was later banned from Brazil since Capoerists (the ones who practiced capoeira) were considered armed with their bodies. This changed the sport into what it is now, that is a martial art disguised as a dance. I am currently doing high school and i will go to university next year. I can translate from Latin and ancient greek if that's worth anythin. Social groups? ahahhaha, yeah i'm very lonely. I listen to metal and i absolutely adore it, i can't spend a day without listening to it, its worse than a drug :3 . My hair is absolutely fabulous, i don't know if i get extra points, but my hair reach the bottom of my back, i'm really proud of them... it's probably the only thing i'm proud of about myself. AH, LIES I AM A PROUD LIL FUCKER. Looking forward to see if i got a chance of joining you people. See you around anyways <3

-ThEbReKeR

P.S. need to contact me on skype? toto.frignati
P.P.S. Pardon my bad english please

----WAPOW-----
Hello WAPOW,

About me
I'm 15 years old and I play alot of CS:GO and Toribash
I like to play aikido sometimes when I feel like it, but I still stick with the sparring and community talking
I am a 4th dan black belted player

About mods
Yea as I said previously I stick with sparring and prob aikido when I feel like it really, but there are alot of fun mods out there such as muchu, wushu and Judo or ABD. I personaly think Judo is a classic fun mod to play when I'm bored, or I just go to the forums and posting words like this. I also like to explore and find mods on the forums

Random facts or just stuff to make me stand out

I've been on clans before and I know how tough or fun it is to just hang out and talk to other people, I personaly think this clan is a beast or legendary. It is full with activity and I like it, I am active kinda all the time, not 24/7 but sometimes like 3-4 a day or sometimes all the day but just out on toribash multiplayer. I really stand out because I think I got the experience to fight and talk really, It's a fun community here and I feel a little alone now when I don't have a clan to discust with. Thanks

Wapow

Missing info you'd like me to add? PM me or say it here.

Originally Posted by ThEbReKeR View Post
My favorite mod is Twinswords, i love it. I am a black belt who has played little to nothing in the past 4 years

I am at most an amateur.

As said before I haven't played in a long time

nobody knows who the heck I am--

we need active and good players

TorixDemon

in discussion
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Hello, as you all know me of course.

You may skip right past my application if you'd like, but please hear me out

This clan was the best clan Ive been in, I miss it so dearly.
I have a small history since Ive left. Me and Butler as you most know started NGE, we ran it for 2 and a half weeks brought it to I believe 22nd or something.
Well shit went down with butler, I found out he was plotting against me to get me removed from leader some how.
So i got him kicked and banned for a little bit. And made crow my second leader. It went well or sorta for a bit. Our clan split down the middle as some were working with butler and most with me. We decided to merge with thief due to the shit storm that took place.
Although we were under the assumption of getting co leader of thief, but that ended up flying out the window. I was not very happy about this. So me and crow had war ops and we did very well for a while. Then one random war fucked everything up. Some reason it only played out till 7 rather than 10 and me and another guy got accused of rigging.
I have no fucking idea what rigging was when this happened, nor do i even see the point. I did not rig i don't cheat, whats the fucking point of playing if your gonna cheat.
Any way Ive been so caught up in this fight against it that i forgot to post on the clan discussion for 2 days and I got kicked.
I am pretty mad, And for the last couple weeks Ive been debating just quitting and re applying here.
Now i Have worked on my skills a lot more, dominating some servers mostly abd, and was winning solo wars a lot in Nge, , playing with a wider variety of players than before especially with recruiting people and warring almost 2-3 times a day before this all happened.
I believe I can stand my ground better, I feel more balanced calm, and more confident than before. I know you don't care about 1st spot, but maybe having a person who can just focus on getting you to first while you focus on things like clan league. But I'd apply to Obey if I wanted 1st right now, but i like trying to fight for 1st better.
I really miss being in the Wapow family. I Liked the people in it, all Ive done his hate my time outside of it.

My favorite mods are Abd, Greykido, Rk-mma, Greykido, and just regular Aikido
Ive gotten more experience running a clan and managing things, I know i would be nothing but I think id be more mature about things. But if ever needed events run or anything.
I can make Event pages, what ever is needed im willing to help.
I understand that I did get kicked in the large sweep, but i honestly really want to return, i feel homeless or something no longer being here. I hate these stupid rules some other clans have, I hate that I don't know any of them.
Any way as you know im from Ontario Canada, I m 20, i am now an environmental engineer, I am active about 4-5 times a week.

Oh ya and WAPOW WAPEW wapew wapew wapew
Attached Files
Mike vs Flesh.rpl (55.0 KB, 4 views)
Mike Vs Crow.rpl (87.9 KB, 2 views)
Mike vs Dube.rpl (88.2 KB, 3 views)
Yay.rpl (85.2 KB, 2 views)
Well then.rpl (44.4 KB, 2 views)
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White
Originally Posted by mike324234 View Post
Hello, as you all know me of course.

Never had any issues with you in the past besides having no idea what you want when requesting textures though we done few good deals for both of us in the past.
Overall i know Mike long enough to skip most of the reading and just vote:

I'm sure this .gif supports sound in your brain for some of us if you know what i'm talking about.

NOW I @#%! REALIZED THAT HE IS IN THE CLAN ALREADY!

Thats what happens when i try to be nice from time to time.

Anyways good to have you back here.

Last edited by Nikos; Jul 11, 2016 at 12:58 AM.
Join Us
*What do you have to offer WAPOW?
(Skills and good ideas)

*What's you favorite mod?
( ABD,xspar,parkour and mushu)

*How often do you play?
(Well aaaaa my TB is down and i dont know when my pa will fix it so i dont really be in game much but i am always on form to see new)

*Do you post regularly in forums?
(Yes)

*Do you check and respond to your PMs?
(Yes)

*Tell us about your Toribash experience.
(Well the truth is i dont know the answer to that question but my TB experience have change me because i usally like to read and stuff but my pa saw that i am playing this game and not reading this much

*Your real life is important too. Tell us about your skills, age, hobbies, sports, social groups etc.
Well my skills are i like tricking and i am good at it i am 15 teen i like swimming my best sport is football and basketball i am not in a social group

(And replays below of my skill below...........and i am a straight up guy)
Attached Files
TCBB-Mat-Datspinny.rpl (234.8 KB, 3 views)
Class-Kj-Pk-2.rpl (435.8 KB, 2 views)
450-dopner-kidjay.rpl (250.5 KB, 2 views)
TaylorGang