Toribash
View Poll Results: What type of art do you prefer?
Simple and Cartoony
1 Votes / 12.50%
Detailed and Complex
3 Votes / 37.50%
I like them both
4 Votes / 50.00%
Other
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I can just open threads, edit them, edit every post and so on, so it's not a problem to write this in the Info thread.
The problem is that I don't really like skype groups for clans, because they kill the forum activity in my opinion. We can just use the IRC.
I'll do them when I have time. Went out the whole day today and right now I'm too tired to do them.
I can only agree that Naruto has too many episodes. It was annoying to watch all Dragon Ball episodes, because there are too many and some of them are just useless.
Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg congratzzz diamonds finally got the official great! Btw conduct dont annoy me with " please dont post that kind of post"
Yea, hi Serg, I'll respect your concern, however I want you to respect me back and not tell me how I should be speaking, when you aren't in the clan. And you do realize that I'm not concerned about useless posts anymore now that we got official, and we already got a off topic board. Your post wasn't even that off topic anyways. >.>

Thanks for the congratulations.
How do you kill one with no life?
Originally Posted by Beatzarr View Post
I can only agree that Naruto has too many episodes. It was annoying to watch all Dragon Ball episodes, because there are too many and some of them are just useless.

Just skip the fillers and you're fine.

The last Naruto filler is awesome though. Explains a shitload of things that happened.
[23:51] * Toad311 Licks Nitoratus's crotch