Toribash
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Where is the obligatory Rebecca Black post?

In the firey inferno of hell where it belongs
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
I made it better for you

also, Through the monsoon was the pretty much awesome, in 2005
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Nice try Ben. Tokio Hotel was germanys own Justin Beiber when I was in middle school. Most of the girls my age went apeshit, so it was my destiny to hate them.

There has to be a friday dubstep remix somewhere.
Originally Posted by leilak View Post
Nice try Ben. Tokio Hotel was germanys own Justin Beiber when I was in middle school. Most of the girls my age went apeshit, so it was my destiny to hate them.

There has to be a friday dubstep remix somewhere.

Sounds like it's Wubnesday to me

She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
It helped me recover from listening to the original, heavy drops can make anything bearable apparently
Long gone
Originally Posted by leilak View Post
Thank you so much Erth, this is so good!!!!

If I have some time I may, with your permission, vamp up the toriclan page.
Permission to use this as the official Urban Unit clan song?
She/They