Ranking
Originally Posted by xXSJXx View Post
mobin.. i'm glad for you, but i miss you like everyone ells dose

yeah dont worry bro iam not completly dead.. but at the moment i really dont have time for playing .. and again i say sorry for that..

i will be online from time to time.to have a fight! ;-) but not so often as usual.. . i also want to be a member in this clan.. cause its awesome ..
-----
Originally Posted by Potram View Post
No i cant (or i dont know how -_- )
i cannot change ranks i think so its up to leader

hmmmm...really? i think u can do.. try to drag and drop the person u want to change..
-----
well i have to go now.. so bye guys.. take care and have fun! ;-)
Last edited by mobinladen; Sep 2, 2013 at 11:06 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
...call me "mobin"...[flip]
Mobin i wana know youre reaction from that cheff sended to you from me :3 pm me it ;) Bye mobsy we will alweys love you ;*
Last edited by xXSJXx; Sep 2, 2013 at 11:25 PM.
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
Guys i know i'm new, but is there a way of auditioning, or trying out for one of the artist positions?, and another question is, does an artist position include video editing?
Last edited by matarika; Sep 3, 2013 at 12:42 AM. Reason: re-word
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
matarika i was in the artist positions and, all you have to put up a photo you maid and see if they like it
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
Hey guys i'm back and sorry for my inactivity yesterday
And Mobin good luck for your family bro!!Hope i see u sometime T.T
And welcome to our new member^^
just a fancy signature
@Matarika: Yes it also includes videomaking. But its me who editing videos here!! ;)

@All: BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!

Shit on what i said no one else will get leader! You all guys have the chance to vote for ANYONE except himself. Means: I may not vote for myself. Everyone only has 1 vote.

Sooo.. I suggest... No one!! I may not vote.. Because im already a leading perzon..
-----
And matarika.. You can get a trial member for sure ;)
Last edited by cheffchen; Sep 3, 2013 at 02:48 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
are signatures even a thing anymore..?