Toribash
View Poll Results: Which of Nikag's text effect should we use for the video?
Option 1 (itsbruce)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 2 (dagreja)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 3 (theultimatum)
14 Votes / 77.78%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by dagreja View Post
We have like six or so active forum members who are all active in game plus a few more ingame players too. We are easily a stable clan now. But calm down with the kicking thing. Kaz already said he was gonna get to it so we dont really need anymore discussion.
But i agree on applying for official. We really need to after we get a few things done. Not having to worry about getting tc into the bank would be nice, and we get to actually spend it too instead of it stagnating.
So then i dont need to send the tc? And if the fyrebank account is "compromised" and the fyre toribank account(we sure are creative with our names) cant be accessed, where do we send the tc?

I suppose we send it to Ulti.
But Bruce has the right mind.
We do need to kick people, but I agree we need to lay off the subject now that it is accepted.
And could someone please explain to me what being official does for the clan?
Originally Posted by skullandbo View Post
And could someone please explain to me what being official does for the clan?

You get your own subforum. Right know you guys just have a topic in the "Clan Discussion" sub-forum. If you become official you get your own sub-forum in which you can create specific topics.
Pretty sure you also get access to more shit and generally people are more eager in joining official clans.

Other than that, it makes you look hard as fuck.
Yeah what Spm said. Also, I think our base of about 6 players/people is doing us some good. We very well just boil down to us main people for a bit. Also, Jarmund fixed the bank thing. So you can send it to the Toribank Fyre account. But if it ever doesnt work again, send it to me. But as I said, Jarmund fixed it and it is now operational. So yeah. We are quite a stable clan now, and I intend to keep us that way. Hope to see you all in game tonight!
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.
Originally Posted by theultimatum View Post
Yeah what Spm said. Also, I think our base of about 6 players/people is doing us some good. We very well just boil down to us main people for a bit. Also, Jarmund fixed the bank thing. So you can send it to the Toribank Fyre account. But if it ever doesnt work again, send it to me. But as I said, Jarmund fixed it and it is now operational. So yeah. We are quite a stable clan now, and I intend to keep us that way. Hope to see you all in game tonight!

I plan to be in game all night, so don't worry Ulti. And thank you Spm for that explanation. My brain is no longer constipated(free TC if you know where that is from). I have another issue to bring to the clan's attention. I addition to being unactive in forums, some members are not regularly in game. I would know because I get on every day and check the Fyre server often, and rarely any members are there. I think to strengthen the activity in the clan, we need a mandatory participation day, 1 day out of the week that ALL clan members need to be on, unless an ACCEPTABLE excuse is given. UNACCEPTABLE excuses include playing another game, not wanting to, etc.
Sounds like a good idea, however they may be like me and not know on a day to day basis when they will be able to get on. I will try to work out something like this. But the forum activity is really a thing of the past honestly. That problem is resolved. Now to just regain our clan rank.......
And to regain our clan rank, we need to do clan wars and get rid of stagnant members. And to do clan wars we need people online. Datsick has been wanting to war us pretty badly the past couple of days and i told him we would next time ulti is on.
No.
I LIEK TACOS, AND I VOTE YES TO TEH WAR. caps lock was on, and too lazy to type.
anyways, is anybody else on?
i like cats
It wouldve taken less effort to retype it rather than explain. And yes i am on. jo fyreroom because i think sirdqalot fell asleep in fyre and he has the op so yeah.
Austin: We already have something like that where each member has to post three times a week. It just isnt enforced.
EDIT: Never mind about fyreroom. I cant get on for about an hour.
Last edited by dagreja; Jan 11, 2012 at 10:49 AM.
No.
Well, turns out I can't get on tonight. I suppose I will let you guys war without me, but this time try to do better, k? XD anyway, I'll do my best to play tomorrow, but this is my last semester of high school and I figured I should actually do my assignments and notes. Wish me luck and hope to see you all soon.
GOOD LUCK AND ALL THAT GOOD STUFF. As long as you can stay in the forums its all cool.
Now bruce. get your behind into fyre so we can war. and stuff.
Um. Actually, apparently the server "fyre" has turned itself into an official tourney server, at least my computer seems to think so. Im restarting toribash and hopefully itll help.
EDIT: Alright. Its all cool now. Hm. That was odd.
No.