Toribash
Your application explains your signature, you really wanted to make it complicated.

I totally rewritten teh first post. Read it, feedback it on the democracy thread or here.

If you want to add something to teh first post i can quote u there.
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
First post:
I must say dude, it's golden.
Similar humour that was here when you joined, and damn you got that straight, plus, already tested IQ of any would-be RAs. I must say you made your daddy proud :P *is proud* ;P. Good job!

Plus guys, danvari's "I want to join" still probably doesn't beat the application number 7 in this thread:

Originally Posted by vrak View Post
i want to join because im young ervrone hates me and i dont have any friends

THIS shit is epic xD. Such good advertising of yourself, vrak *clap clap clap*, I couldn't help but let you in ;P...
Last edited by Sahee; May 8, 2009 at 10:18 AM.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Application
I want to join because I was raped when I was 3 and i feel insecure, i think i will be in less danger if i have a clan that will get raped in order to protect me

PS, the guys who raped me didnt use a condom
[COLOR=Blue][U]VISIT MY SHOP!!!

~PolloE has a Fan Club!
~Wut?!
I already saw your titties, Harlequin ;P... ( http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/3860/rawrm.jpg ). You ain't that flat... for a British chick :P... [oh no, he didn't...]
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
But Sahee promised I will be able to join! You bastard you raped me last night and now you are against me joining? :<
]
Since sahee resigned from the command, he's having fun doing all the things he couldn't do before, this includes trolling and raping.

Now, if u wanna join, show us what u got ;P
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●