Toribash
Originally Posted by Simon
To prove that I'm serious with Sigma, if I get accepted I'm going to donate all of my tc to the bank

You're in.

No, but seriously, join #sigma and meet some members.
Last edited by Hero; Jan 31, 2013 at 06:08 PM.
Can't recall much about your history so if you could expand on that a little bit more that'd be helpful. And one quick question, did you ever use a different username in the past?

Oh and I'm not a reference.
no.
<lumpysolo> ermergerd it's jalis <lumpysolo> love u too jalis <3
<jalis> you are worthless <jalis> ignored for my sanity
as sigmas clan adviser (though you cunts never listen to me and make the wrong decision), say no
Originally Posted by Simon View Post

Belt: 10938 current qi (1)

References: I talked with Hero and pm'd Swarfiga.

Replays/Art: I'm not an artist or a replay maker, I can provide some replays of me playing normally.

Favourite mod: Wushu forever. (2)

Why you wish to join: You seem like a cool bunch, I would like a social clan more than an ingame or art/replay one. I want a clan with an active irc which I see you have, you have a good reputation and a strong bond between each other. If I'm going to join a clan at this point then I think Sigma is the way to go. (3)

Why we should let you join: I am positive you guys don't need me even in the slightest but I guess if I could help in any area at all it would be activity and clan presence. (4)

Do you have access to IRC?: yeah, my activity in the irc would however increase if I were to join a clan.

Past history: My history is the main reason why I'm not in a clan right now. I've done some stupid things over the years, I've gotten banned/infracted several times for various random reasons. I don't have any infraction points on me right now, I got perma banned not too long ago for something that I've been struggling to remember for the sake of this app but couldn't, I was proved innocent so it got reversed. The only respectable clan I've left would be SyN that I think died a while back. (5)

Optional: I'm just waiting for the clan that can somehow look past my history and just focus on who I am now. I don't do stupid things anymore, I can't even remember any of the stuff I did to get infracted in the first place. (6)

Real life Name: Simon

Past positions of power: I've made some clans in the past where I have had the powers of a leader, they all died.

Other: I'm not expecting you to be the clan that finally gives me a break, but if you do I can say that I will be loyal to Sigma and if you see me do anything you don't approve of pressing the kick button shouldn't take more than 1 second (7). To prove that I'm serious with Sigma, if I get accepted I'm going to donate all of my tc to the bank (8 ), the replays are just random ones.

1) Wow, you've played a lot. Impressive...
2) Mine as well, when I played.
3) A pinch of flattery with an ounce of modesty, I like.
4) Nobody needs to be here, we just enjoy associating ourselves with others.
5) A little more insight would be nice. This was a little off-putting.
6) Some things can be overlooked, see response 5.
7) It won't. That you can be sure.
8 ) Unnecessary, but a nice gesture.

My vote is a yes. Keep in mind, decisions may not be immediate, so if we take a while with our deliberation, stay patient. Good things come in due time.
elsewhere
Originally Posted by Simon
I came to Sigma and made a serious application wanting to be a member, I don't know you and have nothing against you. Why would you just say no like that, it really doesn't feel good for the guy who applied with all of his heart when people just say that and give no reason. Can you seriously tell me that it's not wrong to do that to someone? I would understand if it's some noob with 3 posts that joined yesterday that was like, CAN I JOIN SIGMA?!

I'm not that noob, so please at least tell me why not.

after receiving this as a private message, i have changed my vote from a no to a no.
<lumpysolo> ermergerd it's jalis <lumpysolo> love u too jalis <3
<jalis> you are worthless <jalis> ignored for my sanity