Toribash
What so you wanted to apply?
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

The free form app doesn't realy do anything. Just say what we told you in the first post. That would be enough.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Well if letting an application format stay between you and a clan, then goodbye sir, we dont want you in.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Meh he was in [one] a day or two ago anyway.
Inq | GM | ORMO | Replay Thread
Need help with anything? PM me
Beta | Orko | Uric | Vodka | Aj | Ed | Firebolty | EJM | ChuckNinja
<[Obey]PlataBear> I yolo so hard erth looks up from his toilet
EJM wants me to change my name back. What say you, folks?
I have no bad history and i have 1 alt lolol1232 i made him not to long ago to see how much tc i could get from beginner mods jud, akido, etc. My previous clans were not official one was semi it was Ca also known as Cards. Ive also been in CBW which stands for Cold blooded warriors here are some replays

I have a great personality i'm a good friend and guild member ill be very dedicated and give Secret the best name there ever was. Now i'm only a brown belt, but i would like to take the dojo and i'm more than ready to pay for more if i pay i wont give up.

i can help by making video's here is one me and my friend did when i was first practicing it wasn't a video but a good replay hope u like it i know i didn't to much but it was my first time doing this mod. It's the savior replay.

Thank you
Sincerely, Urim
Attached Files
Armremover decap.rpl (19.7 KB, 3 views)
Decap in akido.rpl (35.9 KB, 3 views)
owned.rpl (73.9 KB, 3 views)
The savior.rpl (881.1 KB, 3 views)
Its a Signature Deal with it