Toribash
Chartle: That replay makes me think of Larfen with contracted abs. I like it, but I feel like the movements could be a bit more 'refined'(?). Nice replay; 6/10

Here's a WiP, if those are allowed here.
Attached Files
wip.rpl (172.6 KB, 40 views)
why and how do you do 1turnframe in that replay?

pretty cool so far, albeit there was a grab dm.

*posts a madman replay with 2 grab dms and 2tf*

i'm tryin to clean the rust off of my madmans, since i've been tricking so much
Attached Files
not too shabby.rpl (354.8 KB, 67 views)
Last edited by Tsuion; May 9, 2015 at 07:26 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tsu tsu cuckoo
Originally Posted by Splinter View Post
You must rate the replay above you! Or else you will die!

please
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..
That's kind of impossible until I fix my laptop, but I'll get to it tonight watch his replay then edit my post.
#Triggered
Nice replay stealth, i really enjoyed the opener and the decap, but idk, in two parts of the replay u looked a bit wonky (idk if this is the correct word) and it was pretty simple too, 7.5/10

And yeah guys, i made a new replay, i hope u guys enjoy and i am not sure if it's a wip or not
Attached Files
Victor- Arkarrer.rpl (245.0 KB, 68 views)
Really all there is to say is that the replay was pretty generic. But that cork tho... mhmmmmhmmmmmm 7/10

Also this
Attached Files
[T] Best so far.rpl (588.8 KB, 61 views)
Doing a back handspring off of your heels would hurt like a muddafucker and be really hard in real life. I don't like the thing you did with your wrists either, however it's commonly done in toribash a lot, so I dunno.

Cork was nice, except GHOOOSTING.

i love the transition to the, (fuck i forgot the name), twisty flip. Really smooth.

I tried my hand at a dual gravity replay. It turned out pretty good it seems c:

(i just realized the first kick got a dm from a bruise glitch. sorry about that ._.)
Attached Files
#Tsuion - Gravity Duo.rpl (788.8 KB, 56 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tsu tsu cuckoo
Your first jump/lift off the ground had a chunk of time where you could see you spaced it out. Everything after that is great up until about 275. The double kick without letting go sorta spoils it. The rest is great, especially getting into the pose <3
Attached Files
[M] Spirals.rpl (221.1 KB, 45 views)