Toribash
Just got a graphics tablet yesterday it was really hard to use at first but after several hours of using it I was really satisfied with the results.

Btw dengue I was reading Nblx guide on texturing and I was really Interested with mudbox and 3d texturing. It seems to have made mapping a lot easier; just wondering if you recommend using mudbox now that I have a graphics tablet?
oh ok
btw let me know when your streaming
-----
hey dengue check what i am currently working on

spoiler

Last edited by Hi; Dec 25, 2013 at 08:46 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
currently learning the effects of color and light

heres a little something i been working on tell me what u think^^

-----
edit here is another one i just did; again i am trying to use the principles of color and light to create a sense of warmth and relaxation. I am mostly using warm colors in this one.

Last edited by Hi; Jan 6, 2014 at 10:38 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Very nice peace of work you got there. but even though you only want to use warm colors I actually tend to miss a little contrast, wich is just my personal opinion ;)
But i really like the all in all concept of it. So keep up this amazing work, vin!
I'll do >:D >:D >:D and YOU'll do :S:S:S:S:S:S:S
Hey Killjaden I don't think we met before; I joined a while ago. Very nice to meet you =)

Gonna keep working at it.^^
-----
I found a technique where you can use photos as a base to create highly details images in short amount of time. These photos are used to get the value as well as obtain a realistic color range. Here is something I made. Tell me what you think. ^^

BEFORE

AFTER

Last edited by Hi; Jan 7, 2014 at 11:51 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I really like them, since they have more contrast and I also like the details in it.
Good work!
I'll do >:D >:D >:D and YOU'll do :S:S:S:S:S:S:S