Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

No, the member list is totally up to you, but please, don't change like every two days, I don't want that video take 3 months like the crooks one x)

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

I could do a parkour with Skywhale I guess
-----
Totally agreed with you if we keep it like that then its probely gonna take 5 months :P
Last edited by birno; Mar 13, 2015 at 01:37 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I never forget.
I'm pretty sure one of you already have a long tricking/parkour replay that I could use ;)

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Hello people of this community, my name is Braxton and my Toribash name is TrackerGod. I am 14 but about 2 weeks from 15 and have recently became a black belt in-game. My favorite mod is Msds (currently mod rank 9 and I can hold my ground in twin swords and jousting.
My real life skills include being able to calm down angry people, I can persuade people easily, and I think differently than most people. I get on about 4-6 times a week (sometimes more).
I have never been in another clan but I am in other communities on other games and I post in their forums pretty decently.
-----
Oh crap sorry didn't see ya'll stop accepting apps.
Last edited by TrackerGod; Mar 13, 2015 at 05:20 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I can't really believe this do you actually go to our app thread and just write an app without seeing anything else?
no wonder lots of apps are rejected
I never forget.
Probely skywhale is the only one who has it :P
Would it be fine to use sparring replay too?
I never forget.