Toribash
View Poll Results: Should i use this song?
Yes
2 Votes / 50.00%
No
2 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Unknown View Post
My favorites are:

"Boom" - P.O.D. (Payable On Death)

"Last Resort" - Papa Roach

"Click Click Boom" - Saliva

Sorry, no Youtube links!

Long story...

I really like papa roach. I like "scars" best though by them though. Also, I have a new favorite song. What happens tomorrow, by duran duran.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJ2lI...24C847&index=4
Last edited by hidingwarior; Nov 1, 2008 at 05:06 PM.
that's me basicaly being cruel to some random noob dude... ionno, i felt like posting it...
Attached Files
makingsushi.rpl (73.6 KB, 7 views)
[elite]Sarutobi: I had a lvl 10 testicle... best day of my life
Originally Posted by Sangriento View Post
that's me basicaly being cruel to some random noob dude... ionno, i felt like posting it...

rofl. very nice.
REMEMBER TO SET YOUR CLOCKS BACK!
Okay so the clan brawl match is 18:00 GMT.

Tonight we are setting our clocks back because daylight savings time is ending!. So if you compare your current time with GMT and find that it is 5 hours behind GMT, tomorrow it will be 6 hours before GMT.

That means for me, tomorrow's match is at 12:00 noon because right now I'm -5 and tomorrow after the clock setback i will be -6. 18-6=12. (yay, i can count!)

So make sure you get your times right!

bounafizta: yes that means you might be sleeping. Make sure to have your phone on, charged, and right next to your head where it will wake you if you are sleeping and I will call you one hour before the tourney starts.
Macaco left
dawned complained that macaco was leaving matches with him mid-way through and I witnessed it for myself too. I talked to macaco about it and said I didn't want him doing it anymore and his excuse was just that he doesnt like dawned so it's ok. I told him that even if he doesn't like someone he can't just leave matches. Well, long story short, he doesn't like being told what to do so he left.

we just don't have good luck with members lately, except for unknown. He's a one in a million catch for us I guess. Oh well, we're staying small. That's a good thing in a lot of ways.

And as for unknown, let me just take this opportunity to reiterate how glad we are to have you dude!
If he's leaving mid match he's not good for this clan anyways. I also found out today that he is using multiple TB windows at once and playing in multiple servers. He says he can't be banned because his IP ''changes every time''.

Unknown has come into elite into a pretty tough time. First the thing with patriotz and now this. I just hope you'll stick with us through these bad times and they'll pay off.
Last edited by BlakNWyte; Nov 1, 2008 at 11:59 PM.
Originally Posted by BlakNWyte View Post
I just hope you'll stick with us through these bad times and they'll pay off.

As do I. You're perfect for the clan Unknown, and I can definitely see you being with it for the long haul.
Oh crap. My GMT is -6 right now, so that means tomorrow it will be -7, which will be 11 AM for me. I can't make that time. I'm busy then.

We have 3 coming for sure: Hiding, Damasta, Bouna. We need one more for a legitimate team.
Unknown or Patriotz: could you post here to confirm that you can come to this event at 18:00GMT?

I REALLY do not want to reschedule this because I have already given the time to NutHug and all of clan [Alpha] , but if we can't get either of you two to join then worst will come to worst and we may have to guest..
Originally Posted by BlakNWyte View Post
Oh crap. My GMT is -6 right now, so that means tomorrow it will be -7, which will be 11 AM for me. I can't make that time. I'm busy then.

We have 3 coming for sure: Hiding, Damasta, Bouna. We need one more for a legitimate team.
Unknown or Patriotz: could you post here to confirm that you can come to this event at 18:00GMT?

I REALLY do not want to reschedule this because I have already given the time to NutHug and all of clan [Alpha] , but if we can't get either of you two to join then worst will come to worst and we may have to guest..

No, you are the same time zone as I am. You are in central daylight time until 2 am and then tomorrow you are SWITCHING to -6. Check this link

http://www.timetemperature.com/tzus/...ime_zone.shtml