Toribash
hey so i don't play toribash anymore or even pay attention to the community but it's been a while so. i'm diamond 1 now, im a game off from promos and i'm going for challenger in 5s right now with some people i met from soloq who are all challenger and it would be really cool if you guys would watch me stream it.
Last edited by Numbers; Jan 31, 2022 at 05:10 AM.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
So the group of people I play with learned not to play with me.

Holy shit the headache to play with you is so real. I think I was with Meteos playing League and we invited you and he couldn't carry hard enough haha. But I should be hanging out with him soon (maybe tonight) so maybe we can try again. Depends on if he goes to The Hive or not.

I love you to death but good god, I want you and Rissa to go one on one. I think she could take you so long as she doesn't convince herself she's a ziggs player.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Not quite sold on her. She has interesting mechanics, but her ratios will make or break her.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I love the ultimate. Similar to syndra's W with an ally.

Going to be the most troll champion in soloQ. You can lose almost any fight if you want to.
Kalista doesn't get to choose where the person launches, the person who is launched chooses the direction. In theory, if somebody tried to troll somebody else with her ult, they could just launch themselves in the direction to safety
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Kalista doesn't get to choose where the person launches, the person who is launched chooses the direction. In theory, if somebody tried to troll somebody else with her ult, they could just launch themselves in the direction to safety

Pick somebody > Flash into enemy team > Probably 2 kills

And I hate the fact that you can't cancel AA with her. New mechanic and looks good, but not a champion for me.
Sick! How long did it take you to get there?
also, the new champ doesnt look that good to me, but she's got a cool hop hehe
Virus: Son | ImVeryBlue: Husband | Creati0n: Wife
WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY