Toribash
I really wish they would keep a featured game mode up at all times. It really is nice to just stop thinking and play cheese or out of meta stuff in a relatively stress-free situation.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
A testing mode would be magnificent. A level changer, skill reseter, tons of gold, and minion toggle should do the trick.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
if they implant any of those things within the game, it makes it all the easier to hack via multiplayer, since the code is just within the games files; it's just a matter of time before someone finds it, discovers what it does and implants it for multiplayer

It's the same principle when someone found out they could just cheat engine the masteries to get .01 seconds on flash/smite.

I hope they never implant all the things stated above
looks like i cant wins games, no matter what. lmfao

My ranked stats are going down the drain. Oh well.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Most people in this thread need to watch this. Stop whining about your ranked experience and get better by learning from mistakes. If you deserve to be at a higher elo, you rank up. It's that simple boys.
Last edited by leilak; Nov 3, 2014 at 09:16 PM.
Originally Posted by leilak View Post

Most people in this thread need to watch this. Stop whining about your ranked experience and get better by learning from mistakes. If you deserve to be at a higher elo, you rank up. It's that simple boys.

One does not simply learn from a mistake that other people make. If anything, your mistake would be playing ranked in the first place. There sometimes isn't a cure for other people.

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Being frustrated with ranked is not mutually exclusive from learning from mistakes made in ranked.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games

I would like to see Ahri adc as a new, accepted meta because it works quite well. :P
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Wow, but APC Ahri plus Off. Support Akali shouldn't be meta? Ahri gets E first then regular. Build them both like APCs and watch that bot lane snowball.

Why does this work?

No one gets MR masteries and runes on their ADCs
Most mid laners tend to have better early game
Most ADCs can't afford to not build damage
Penetration hurts

Also 10000x more effective in solo q because communication isn't as necessary (you can be as greedy as you want) and the enemy team will also be solo.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays

on another note, just played a game against krislund (ad of gambit) and trashy (formerly on h2k)
Last edited by leilak; Nov 4, 2014 at 01:42 AM.