Ranking
Originally Posted by Gentleman View Post
Neat. I just recently starting playing ranked; placed in Silver IV.

I haven't played Garen in the past few months. He's still fun.

Spin All Day in a Bush

I also lost a ranked match after i won the previeuw one

I had a team with 1 afk and i was adc ashe , i had kayle as supp and she sucked so hard... She bough wards and placed them in the base xd
-----
and i lost again a ranked because lucian from my team did't play with me . 9 more points down and i am bronze again :l

Fuck it , i don't gonna play ranked till i meet a group
-----
ok , i just played in normal and this happend . I was pretty op with heimerdinger

RIP

I have bad news, i have to delete lol because i am getting addicted to it again . People told me that if i wanna be a good musician you need to spend more time on music instead of gaming . I like LoL but yeh , each match cost alot of time and i like the game so i keep playing and so my time flies :l
Last edited by kakajade_old; Oct 29, 2014 at 06:53 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Make it a practice to play Etudes/Getchels after every match. I play Trombone so :P
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
That feel when you can't win a single ranked game as support because matchmaking throws every toxic or bad adc on your side .-. toxic jinx on first game bitches out top, mid, and jg, horrible sivir in second game, lets herself get zoned out of exp when the pressure shouldn't have forced her out, promptly falls 40 cs behind a vayne while still pushing the lane because she uses q to farm one minion and miss 4, then dives whoever is low, regardless of incoming damage threats.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Clearwire gave us about .3 MB of upload speed and the supposed internet we're about to get sometime this week is about 5 Megs? Might be the key out of ELO Hell.
My Replays
I'm done with ranked for today .-. Another adc who has no idea how bad they are at this game. Seriously "only retards don't ban blitz". Blitz is a champion that is more powerful the worse your opponents are. In theory, if both you and Blitz play a perfect game, Blitz will be useless. However, little miss caitlyn here can't dodge skillshots, so clearly Blitz is a "noskill champ". All actual quotes.

Maybe I won't get the horrible adcs next time .-. either way, I can't be arsed to wade back into the shitpool of gold league adcs today. My normal mmr has made me complacent with having non-shit adc.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
It's a combination of Framerate lag (2nd oldest electronic device in the house?) and Internet lag. 15 fps + 200 ping + 800 by 600 window = fuk me
My Replays