Ranking
I wonder if there is a trick or technique to win every game , i wanna reach gold till next season . If somebody who plays in EU west can teach me ingame to win would be cool
Originally Posted by kakajade View Post
I wonder if there is a trick or technique to win every game , i wanna reach gold till next season . If somebody who plays in EU west can teach me ingame to win would be cool

Added you on the list, as well as in-game. Welcome to the league mate.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

After nearly a year of posting on this thread, I haven't been added to the list.

#icrievrytiem
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
So just went in a 5 premade normal, and got the best matchup ever. Apparently, riot knows how to match toribashians with toribashians.

Best matchup ever

From top to bottom :
Dargon's friend who played with us for years, me, samopal, leilak, some guy leilak and I met a week ago, eripas, leyz, a friend we play with all the time pbi6a4ok, someone leyz and the russians play with a lot madnesss, and noname taksist.

And here is us dancing

EDIT : Sparchar, name and server again please?
Last edited by EJM; Oct 28, 2014 at 11:46 PM.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by EJM View Post
So just went in a 5 premade normal, and got the best matchup ever. Apparently, riot knows how to match toribashians with toribashians.

Best matchup ever

From top to bottom :
Dargon's friend who played with us for years, me, samopal, leilak, some guy leilak and I met a week ago, eripas, leyz, a friend we play with all the time, someone leyz and the russians play with a lot, and noname.

And here is us dancing

EDIT : Sparchar, name and server again please?

Kinda epic. gg wp

P.s.
Add me to the list ejmscrubz0rg
Last edited by Samopal; Oct 28, 2014 at 11:41 PM.
come on ejm, tell them about that rematch

Last edited by pbi6a4ok; Oct 29, 2014 at 12:28 AM.
Aliens | ORMO